• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

This looks to be having the same issue that Mandrill Mayhem had. A park needing a nice big throughput ride being ignored for some strange nonsense.

Just a weird choice of coaster looking at it.

This looks to be having the same issue that Mandrill Mayhem had. A park needing a nice big throughput ride being ignored for some strange nonsense.

Just a weird choice of coaster looking at it.

I've not been to Drayton yet but from asking in here i got the impression it's not plagued with the horrendous queues of the Merlin parks. If that's the case then sounds like they can be more accommodating to a ride like this in comparison to Chessington?

I've not been to Drayton yet but from asking in here i got the impression it's not plagued with the horrendous queues of the Merlin parks. If that's the case then sounds like they can be more accommodating to a ride like this in comparison to Chessington?
I've only been once, but Shockwave running on one train was a very slow process (even more so when they closed the last 2 rows as it was presumably making the train come back too slow or too fast). If they're getting two trains for Shockwave then that'll be the decent capacity ride, especially as a sit down train should be much quicker to load and check, but from what I've heard it's been announced as "new train" (as in a single train).

I don't remember how long the queues were generally although Troublesome Trucks took about 45 minutes with a queue that would probably have been 3 trains worth on something like Nemesis.

With Victoria Lynn saying that if you ride it in the morning you have a different experience in the afternoon.
Ok so the morning you go out up the lift hill 1st and do the launch second and maybe in the afternoon you do the launch and the lift hill 2nd which would explain why there is a switch track at the bottom of the lift hill.
Like why would it launch just to do that bit of the track?
90D528DE-4DA5-433D-83EB-77F5C41DB3D0.png
Just round the toilet block and into the break run.

I wonder how literally this is to be taken. You can't have a ride that has a set schedule of operation styles or you'll create artificial crowding as people go for re-rides at certain times. I imagine it's more that each cycle has variation?

They want you to ride it at least twice a day and that what sells Annual passes as im sure it will be nicely lit up for the Halloween and firework events. In the last video she did with Shawn she said it will have 32 different elements to enjoy. It will also be a big money maker for the park with there fast passes.

Last edited:
Can we tell what make the new train is?
Not entirely sure but I think it might be Ziera

Edit:

Could also be ART Engineering

Last edited: