• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Duel: The Haunted House Actually Strikes Back - Refurb Incoming

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Yeah I’m not sure there is much, most of the stock in Spooks R Us is just generic ‘spooky’ / joke shop type tat that they could still flog next year if they wanted to.

I may have missed something, but I assume they've flogged off all the stock for cheap in the shop?

Duel pin badges are all gone, Spooks R Us pins sold out last week.

Magnets and keyrings still available - at full price.

We've already had two teasers (the poster and scrolling sign), and the way the former is worded points towards the ride closing on the 6th. As I said before, we'll find out on the 7th as it'll be closed if everything is true.

Scrolling sign is now back to showing the normal message.

We've already had two teasers (the poster and scrolling sign), and the way the former is worded points towards the ride closing on the 6th. As I said before, we'll find out on the 7th as it'll be closed if everything is true.

Interpret this how you wish, but I got chatting to a very friendly member of staff on resort today. I happened to mention I was here to have a final ride on Duel and their response was “Final ride? You’ve got 5 days yet!”

Queue line is now spilling out toward the crypt and app is reporting 25mins.

They should threaten to close it more often!
Kinda bittersweet really that the ride is having a small burst of popularity before this version of the ride is finished, not seen such attention since it opened given the queue times.

Actually, given how everytime I went to Towers that the longest waiting time I had was 5 minutes, anyone know what was the longest queue time the ride's ever had throughout it's life or if one certain time you remember?

Kinda bittersweet really that the ride is having a small burst of popularity before this version of the ride is finished, not seen such attention since it opened given the queue times.

Actually, given how everytime I went to Towers that the longest waiting time I had was 5 minutes, anyone know what was the longest queue time the ride's ever had throughout it's life or if one certain time you remember?
According to queue-times.com the average is 9 minutes.

The longest was 60m on the 31st October 21.

Geek your heart out!
I queued longer than that during a busy day around Easter '03. It's actually a great queueline - you never stop moving and it's very atmospheric.

I queued longer than that during a busy day around Easter '03. It's actually a great queueline - you never stop moving and it's very atmospheric.
They obviously missed that 💾 when putting together the data 🤣

I am assuming the data goes back as far as they have been collecting it from the API.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.