• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Efteling: General Discussion

You can't fault any part of this really.

Though I am gagging for a park to make one of these mini dive machines with more track and elements.

It looks brilliant. Nice sense of speed to it and never seems to drag throughout.

I like the layout, albeit it being a bit short.

It does look fantastic and cant wait to ride it. However this looks like one of those where the whole experience is what counts and not just the ride hardware. I do love Efteling, so expect nothing more than a brilliant queueline and maybe an onride preshow. :)

You really can fault this.

The layout is short and doesn't look very good.

It's a stunning piece of art but it's a shame they didn't do more with the ride.

There's a lot of excitement for the thematic element of this and rightly so but at the end of the day it's a very short rollercoaster that's not doing anything special.

From an enthusiast's perspective, I agree. But given Efteling's broad audience, I think it looks fine, and it's obviously bolstered by the stunning theme. It's funny to consider how B&M didn't build a Dive Machine for so long, given their current second wind in the market.

Oh yeah - I'm not disputing its suitability for the park.

Only a personal thought really.

:)

I agree it looks stunningly themed. But the ride itself almost seems like a waste of track.

I agree, I couldn't give a second care for the actual ride itself. What amazes me about it is the pure beauty of it and sheer detail that they have gone into. Take away all of the theming and there would be almost no hype!

And it's the reason I have not yet been to Efteling! Parks with better looking coasters have always gotten to nod, even though Efteling looks a far superior theme park than many.

However I am now rather keen to make a visit when I can!

Looopings has reported that several umbrellas and misting machines have been added to the Baron queue due to the heat and waiting times.

Efteling has taken measures to prevent the visitors of their stick go in the hour-long queue for Baron 1898. The queue outside the new roller coaster has multiple vernevelinstallaties. There are also a lot of extra umbrellas put down.

Yesterday several people waiting were unwell due to the heat. The waiting time for the dive coaster was increased to nearly three hours . This morning had daredevils have two and a half hour wait. Meanwhile, the waiting time is reduced to about one hour. The vernevelinstallaties are supplied by the company Erkho from Sliedrecht.Above the guard paths hang water hoses that provide refreshment. Meanwhile, the Efteling also busy completing the attraction itself. In the station building, the latter effects are perfected. Thus, the large steam engine to the lift hill since in effect today. The gears in the opstaphal turn now. Director Fons Jurgens said earlier that the dive coaster is 99.9 percent off.