• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Efteling: General Discussion

That depends how long the ride duration is. If as they say it's like a show and the show lasts more than 5 minutes (not including loading and unloading) then that's about 1000pph. Fairly good. But if the shows 10 minutes it'll drop quite drastically.

Looks like this could be really good fun! I wonder if they’ll have 2 ride systems in place for higher capacity, given how popular it’s likely to be. They did it with Max + Moritz which easily achieves 2000pph running both sides, and I imagine this ride will have similar, if not broader, appeal. :)

I too think it looks a bit odd. I mean, it looks like a dodgy tagada mixed with Ellen's Energy Adventure ride vehicles.

Still, Efteling have a habit of these things being high quality, so let us hope!

I think it’ll be great. The video doesn’t show any of the special show effects that no doubt will be incorporated, and I suspect the system will allow for quite a sudden rise and drop that isn’t been shown either. Considering a lot of us were expecting the platform element without the individual benches rotating, this has the potential to become something very … well, Efteling!

I’m guessing you’ll spin round to then watch a scene take place, maybe similar scenes to the previous show, then spin around to see another scene, etc. Probably similar to the old show, but with added ride and spinning rather then just being stood there for 10 mins

With the multiple vehicles could be that multiple show scenes occur at same time at you see different ones depending on where your seated.

Could be interesting.

The show scene is what will make this experience special. Everything that Efteling touches turns to gold. I quite like the ride system as well, it suits the concept of dancing to the Danse Macabre and should hopefully be quite thrilling. I'm expecting it to stay unique to Efteling.

Last edited:
I too think it looks a bit odd. I mean, it looks like a dodgy tagada mixed with Ellen's Energy Adventure ride vehicles.

Still, Efteling have a habit of these things being high quality, so let us hope!
The ride seems to have a similar action to a Satellite / Trabant.