• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Enterprise Site

Submission was a failure from the start and I never seen it used on 2 arms together like it featured on the adverts.
If a 30 sec ad for CBeebies which features a playground, indoor experience and a new interactive experience new for 2022 I'm sure they could show 4 thrill flats installed in the park.

This might be off-topic, but was Submission as rough as some people said it was?

All I remember from Submission was the sound of pennies rolling around when it was in operation.

And believe it or not both arms started working again in 2013 but this was more of a last hurrah for it before it closed.

It wasn't what I'd call rough but the restraints were extremely uncomfortable even when you weren't hanging upside down. It was just a very unpleasant ride experience.

With both sides running it looked very impressive but after a couple of years people had realised it was rubbish so it rarely had a queue even on half capacity.