• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Enterprise Site

To be fair it looked like the during the run event, I imagine all they have done is move all the cars from behind duel to the rides area. For a few reasons, they might need to area behind duel for other things, and I guess if you wanted to do it during the park being open it would have to be done super early in the morning or late at night, or theyll have to close the area.

Or, like I keep saying, the gondolas have been moved there as behind Duel needs the space. And maybe it's all there so they can ship the ride off in one go? I still genuinely cannot see it re-opening, and gondola movement won't change my mind. The only thing that'll change my mind is guests walking down that queue line on March 18th (or the buy out days).

They still not installed the remaining supporting arms yet unless they having new 1’s made or the old ones are in Maintenance for repair if cracks were found in the metal.
Old ones look like they're on the floor. If scrapping ride or using for parts I find it strange they would dump cars in the way of removing the ride. They could have put cars on car park rather than drag them into that confined space.

It still remains on the website which is a bit odd

Old ones look like they're on the floor. If scrapping ride or using for parts I find it strange they would dump cars in the way of removing the ride. They could have put cars on car park rather than drag them into that confined space.

It still remains on the website which is a bit odd
I don't think the ride pages have been updated yet though, they usually update for the year of the current season when new additions have been announced. If any ride has been removed, the page will likely be removed at that point!

I think they only updated The Curse at Alton Manor page though, so I wouldn’t really read into that. Nemesis Sub Terra and Twirling Toadstool also survived on the website longer than they should have, and look what happened there. I’d love to be wrong with this as I like Enterprise, but I’ll be shocked if it returns, despite the gondolas being stored on the site.

I think they only updated The Curse at Alton Manor page though, so I wouldn’t really read into that. Nemesis Sub Terra and Twirling Toadstool also survived on the website longer than they should have, and look what happened there. I’d love to be wrong with this as I like Enterprise, but I’ll be shocked if it returns, despite the gondolas being stored on the site.
Can't understand why you wouldn't just take it off if it was completely knackered. I guess with Sub-Terra and Wave Swinger they could have kept them as both rides were still operational at the time.

All website updates for removed attractions were done in good time last year. Duel was gone next day.

Enterprise is still on-site as well, it doesn’t take from Nov 21-Jan 23 to remove one completely. If it was going to happen it would have been done and dusted (looking at the nemesis progress).

Can't understand why you wouldn't just take it off if it was completely knackered. I guess with Sub-Terra and Wave Swinger they could have kept them as both rides were still operational at the time.
They weren’t operational, the website stated they were closed for “Towers Loving Care” even though they were flat out closed.