• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Island

Could this new ride/attraction be going where the scaremaze is in the dome? The marketing to me looks like some kind of walk through/escape room type thing. And that scaremaze is fairly big I think from what I remember. I just can’t see where else they will fit things in the dome with the big thrill ride as well.

Given the park can open in nearly a week's time aren't they leaving it a bit late?

Just annouce what it is already.

Yeah I’m sure they have said the dome won’t be open, but have added extra rides or moved rides so there is more to do outside.
Pyramid, old son. Even the "type of people" who go to the park can distinguish between shapes.

Visited on the 16th May, Spinning Racer is cool and fits in nicely. Lots of work going on in the Pyramid, Odyssey was down all day with a snapped chain.

Millenium is as dull as ever unsurprisingly and the park had a huss magic in which was offering a great ride, Rhombus Rocket appeared to be having technical issues towards the end of the day and the less said about the apple coaster the better.

Visited with @MattyH , ignore him about Apple Coaster, he's only grumpy because he got stuck in the damn thing.

Spinning Racer is good if you get on the back. First drop is locked and a bit meh forward facing but much better backwards.

Most important news is the good Chinese opposite the park is still there.

I rode the dinghy ride the other day and felt very short changed with the change of the last bend! Before that corner was a soaker…especially when there is more weight in the boat. The ride op agreed and told me that the ropes course or mini was put in which meant it was rerouted.

Reactions: Tom
I rode the dinghy ride the other day and felt very short changed with the change of the last bend! Before that corner was a soaker…especially when there is more weight in the boat. The ride op agreed and told me that the ropes course or mini was put in which meant it was rerouted.
The Seaquarium tub ride was also re-routed to make way for the adventure golf course.