• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fireworks 2016

I would never of thought of that to be honest. I wasn't going to park there anyway, I could never convince the people I go with to walk from there... Up hills. :tearsofjoy:

I do think of that sort of stuff. So does the large voluntary national first aid organisation that provides extra medical support for the event.

Odd fact,
the local radio communication team for the first aid organisation started talking about the AT fireworks at the end of V fests strip down.

Last edited:
Cv3ZYaIWIAQPPzj

No enterprise. Lots of poles tho :D

but this thing is off to the far left and looks to me like a large canopy stage.

Something similar to this:

Outdoor-Stage-Roof-System.jpg

I hope not, have you ever thought you got a good viewing position for a fireworks display, only to realise once the fireworks have gone off, that the tree or shelter that you are standing under is actually blocking your view of the fireworks high up in the sky above you? I have :oops:

A canopy will certainly block the audience view of any aerial fireworks

If they are going to have that gate near Galcatica open I would park near there as the monorail gets a bit packed!

After the fireworks, they usually have several exit gates open throughout the park including Galatica, Sealife, and the main turnstiles, I can't remember if they open up the gates next to duel.

I personally would get to the park early before the parking attendants and park as close to the parking exit barriers as possible. Other wise expect to take an hour or two to exit the car park. The other alternative is to pay for express parking, but these are limited spaces and usually get taken up very quickly. The same goes for blue badge holders.

We will be staying in the Splash Landings hotel, so we will not be needing to worry about exiting the car park on Saturday, but will be leaving via the hotel exit road on the Sunday:)

After the fireworks, they usually have several exit gates open throughout the park including Galatica, Sealife, and the main turnstiles, I can't remember if they open up the gates next to duel.
wait, there are exit gates next to Sealife and Duel? i didn't know that, and have never noticed them anyway.

Wait a minute, aren't those safety barriers missing something?

Danger of Death signs!

I can't believe that I'm still using that old running joke :rolleyes:
I think you will find that they go on the wooden fence that goes around the shipping containers in front of the safety barriers...

They may also say...

A million apologies... this area is reserved for VIP guests... see guest services for a VIP pass... only £50!

I think you will find that they go on the wooden fence that goes around the shipping containers in front of the safety barriers...

They may also say...

A million apologies... this area is reserved for VIP guests... see guest services for a VIP pass... only £50!
:p Im afraid the VIP area has already sold out :p

Hmmm wonder what they are building, I know its some sort of portal but that does look like a stage of some sort! And right infront of the view of the Towers...... hmmmmm.... will be interesting to see what this is!