• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage 2015

I find that we are the biggest fans and the biggest critics of AT. Which is a good thing as it produces a level view.

Glad it's sorted.

Removing alcohol discount and that's me taking crates of beer to my room.

Just thought I'd bring this up, unsure if anyone has already noticed this or brought it up.

You can now reserve tables for The Crooked Spoon, Flambos, Secret Garden and more online, on the AT Website. Timeslots run from 17.00pm-22.00pm for all the outlets, which does seem very good.

Great idea to introduce online bookings though for the outlets. I wonder if this will create problems with space if those visiting the Theme Park book online for these outlets thinking they are in the park, reducing capacity for actual on-the-night reserving Hotel Guests.

Like I said, unsure if this has already been covered or if it has been on the website for months, but I have any just noticed it so thought I would share.

Yeah makes it nice and easy to plan your days in advice works nice and easy (like any normal restaurant I guess) plus you get to skip the nagging to book a table at checkin!

They seem to have removed online booking for all of the hotel restaurants - very strange. In fact the information available about the restaurants on the new website is dire. They should have the menus online at least.

:)

I was not impressed by the own brand Food & Drink on my visit this year. I went to the large Burger Kitchen Outlet in Cloud Cuckoo Land (Formerly Burger King & McDonald's) and was a little disappointed. A no-thrills basic menu, mushy fries and the quarter only had burger sauce and a few strips of lettuce to dress it. For comparison at McDonald's the quarter has Mustard, Ketchup, Onions, Pickles and two cheese slices on it. It's also cheaper! They also miss a trick not selling the donuts there too. Plenty of empty counter space for it. The service was very slow too, even being second in line took about 10 minutes.

We ate in the chicken place in X Sector on the weekend and found the food to be really good. Have given up on Burger Kitchen, not so much because of the food, but more due to the slow service.

Pity that Pizza Pasta is so expensive now though. That used to be my fave place to eat and once offered value for money...... not anymore!

Both the food and service at Burger Kitchen are made of dreadful cardboard. The entire franchise needs to be scrapped and never spoken of ever again.

Going today and have decided to bring our own food since the only thing that half edible is the chicken so (for me) that's no burger kitchen or fried chicken co as im going to an all you can eat chicken buffet tonight