• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage 2015

Just to clarify (as I only attend Scarefests these days) How much are drinks capsules? Do we have to pay for refills, or has that great idea been dropped? Are this years capsules relatively good at keeping the liquid on the inside?

Just to clarify (as I only attend Scarefests these days) How much are drinks capsules? Do we have to pay for refills, or has that great idea been dropped? Are this years capsules relatively good at keeping the liquid on the inside?
i think that refills are free. Last time i got one, i found that they don't hold liquid well, and attract wasps

Day Quenchers are now £6 with free refills all day.

MAP capsules are different though - they have a lower one off cost and then charge for refills.

I feel like giving F&B a bit of praise after yesterday. We decided to eat at Courtyard Taven at around 8pm (well there wasn't much choice as there were far more closed food outlets than open food outlets, but I'll let them off this one time as there can't have been more than a few hundred people in the park).

Food was ordered and I went to the collection point where the staff said that if we didn't mind waiting 10 minutes or so they would do all of our orders from fresh as the burgers etc they already had to use had been standing for quite a while. This resulted a lovely, piping hot fresh dinner with some free onion rings thrown in for having to wait.

Brilliant service!

:)

I feel like giving F&B a bit of praise after yesterday. We decided to eat at Courtyard Taven at around 8pm (well there wasn't much choice as there were far more closed food outlets than open food outlets, but I'll let them off this one time as there can't have been more than a few hundred people in the park).

Food was ordered and I went to the collection point where the staff said that if we didn't mind waiting 10 minutes or so they would do all of our orders from fresh as the burgers etc they already had to use had been standing for quite a while. This resulted a lovely, piping hot fresh dinner with some free onion rings thrown in for having to wait.

Brilliant service!

:)
This is brilliant to hear!