• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage 2015

Absolutely disgusting food this year and a total rip off.

I think @Ash123uk can back me up on this one lol

P.S enjoy trying to eat without wasps swarming all over your food and drink this summer

Personally then need to introduce erdinger and Cadburys to the park life would be wonderful

Also if I was in charge they would offer free bar snacks eg Bombay mix or nuts in the tavern

Personally then need to introduce erdinger and Cadburys to the park life would be wonderful

They used to have Cadbury 10 years ago. Air was even sponsored by Minature Heroes. Then Nestle obviously offered more cash and all the chocolate is now Nestle :-(

Absolutely disgusting food this year and a total rip off.

I think @Ash123uk can back me up on this one lol

P.S enjoy trying to eat without wasps swarming all over your food and drink this summer

Agree about the wasps, total nightmare this year. Need a lot more traps around the park and the hotels. I tried sitting out the rear of ATH on my last visit with a pint only to be attacked by wasps. Not a trap in sight.

We had all day dining for £20 each the other day. We tore the back end off it! I did feel a bit guilty for behaving like a rabitious slob come the end though. I wasn't even hungry but just kept getting stuff and only eating half of it.

We had all day dining for £20 each the other day. We tore the back end off it! I did feel a bit guilty for behaving like a rabitious slob come the end though. I wasn't even hungry but just kept getting stuff and only eating half of it.
How did you get it for £20 each? Not seen it at that price before, think that would be worth it when I go with my 2 mates at the end of he month

Annual pass holders get it for that price, I think it's £25 otherwise.

I've never done the all-day dining. Does it include food in the hotel restaurants too, or just on-park?

Same here never done it, best place for breakfast? We are planning to be on the park from 9 till it closes at 4.30,as I understand it long as we order food before 4.30 it will be free? We are looking at eating on tower Street on the way out

Just a quick look at the website and its telling me that All Day Dining isn't available throughout Scarefest or Fireworks. Could this be because the price will be higher and you will only be able to buy on park or will it just not be available?

Just a quick look at the website and its telling me that All Day Dining isn't available throughout Scarefest or Fireworks. Could this be because the price will be higher and you will only be able to buy on park or will it just not be available?

website states
Scarefest All Day Dining
All Day Dining for Scarefest has not yet been released, check back soon for the dates to be released.