• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

I'd much prefer a high street brand than what's on offer ATM. When CWoA had the McDonald's outside bubble works the theming was incredible and the food was fast and to a standard you expected without being stupidly priced. Look at KFC in Thorpe... It's one of the best themed restaurants in the M£rlin empire.

I'm not a fan of generic stuff but I'd much prefer it over the slop (or lack of it if you have a dietary requirement) that Aramark currently offers.

Nandos would be interesting and so would a spoons but I fear the latter would not appear. (Sorry but my 2 local ones are stunning and r not run down, it's nice to see how often spoons have saved historic buildings).

If merlin went down the value route, I'd eat in park again and I would visit more. It's another reason I wouldn't go to towers.

If people feel they are getting good value I believe I'd also splash out more for treats like doughnuts or ice creams to tide me over if the close is past 5pm!