• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Sheffield Wednesday play against Huddersfield tomorrow! can't watch it though (it's televised); i don't have Sky Sports :(.

Sheffield Wednesday play against Huddersfield tomorrow! can't watch it though (it's televised); i don't have Sky Sports :(.
Get your arse down the pub and enjoy a pint of real ale with the match. (Unless you're under 18 in which case a lemonade will do you nicely)

Or if all else fails the internet is your friend...

Last edited by a moderator:
We are on a great run, and West Ham are on a terrible one. So of course being Palace we lost to them and missed a penalty...

Get your arse down the pub and enjoy a pint of real ale with the match. (Unless you're under 18 in which case a lemonade will do you nicely)
I'm 21 but don't drink alcohol (and never will). i don't like pubs anyway; the sort of people, noise, crowds etc.

Not sure how tonight is going to go with Liverpool v Man United but I hope it's not an anti-climax. The Manchester Derby didn't disappoint (as a spectacle) so hopefully this will live up to the hype.

United were improving before the break and should have put Stoke to the sword. I was at the game and United played well, they just wasted chances. With neither side really able to keep a clean sheet, this should be a good game.

Indeed - tonight should be interesting. With City & Spurs dropping points this could put either team back 'up there.'

Problem is, I don't think any of the united team apart form Rooney really feel or understand the rivalry, and Rooneys hardly flavour of the month with the rest of the team.

I'm sure it will be a spectacle to watch, but as much as it pains me to say, I think its Liverpool's to loose.

I'm really looking forward to watching the game tonight however I fully expect it to be an anti-climax. No doubt Jose will bring his big red bus, park it and hope for the best!

:)

Like he did against Leicester? :p

Jokes aside, he'll likely start like you say but hopefully makes a couple of early changes depending how our defence stands up to Liverpool. It's inevitable they will get through at some point - it's not going to be 0-0.

The Middlesbrough vs Watford and Southampton vs Burnley games on Sunday were better.

The bus was well and truly parked, 7 at the back was pretty impressive at times, I always thought Rashford would make a good outside right back! :p

I'm not surprised it was a boring affair. I'm also not suprised that Liverpool's best spell of the game was immediately after Sturridge went off.

:)

Don't mind playing that way against the big sides if we get a result, and a point at Anfield is a good point. Sturridge was anonymous so surprised he's not getting more criticism. Most of the criticism seems to be aimed at Mourinho not setting up in a way which would have suited Liverpool. Hmm...

Mourinho was right about one thing - the media do go on about Liverpool as if they are the 8th wonder of the World. They've had a good start to the season, but they're hardly Barcelona.

I am delighted to announce that the Germans are at it again

CwVxEO1XAAA6fwo.jpg

Reactions: Ted