• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

I think the difference with Brighton and Brentford is the structure will stay in place. They won't overspend at all no matter who is there because the owners simply won't allow.

If you look up the phrase bitter in the dictionary a picture of goodison park is there.

The fact the rules dont allow the same losses as other prem teams when promoted is crazy. They say that the play off final is worth 200M but realistically it isnt as if you have not been in the top league within the 3 seasons before you cant compete financially

It's like the team used all our energy in qualification and now it shows. Albeit, we did lose to top class teams prior to tonight which puts things into context but it is still a frustrating watch all the same.

Don't overly buy that, whenever I purchased 'fake' tops they've always been perfect and any personalisation was correct. The sites would usually even have player and number drop downs.

Don't overly buy that, whenever I purchased 'fake' tops they've always been perfect and any personalisation was correct. The sites would usually even have player and number drop downs.
I'll accept that, however, if you are Scottish and own a Scotland top with an English players name on it... unspeakable things will be done to you when the revolution comes.

Well that was a fantastic goal from Alexis Mac Allister tonight.

A belter. He's becoming to look like an absolute bargain. Definitely pulling some strings in that midfield now. Some other positives. Gakpo came on and looked fired up for once. Jones coming back and slotting in nicely.

Cracking game last night. The dee dar blunts came and had a go in seconds half. Which is good for them, but wow do they look like a side that can only play for 70mins before legs drop off. Can't fault the work rate. But you can see just how they thrown away points late on in games. They all looked goosed. It's a side that knows that next season, they will be in a different shirt.