• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

From a Scotsman, this is hell. All the best teams have been terrible and I'm certain that this is a England vs France final...Two of the jammiest teams left...unless my second team the dirty Dutch can go all the way.

Well this is awkward, was in Spain with a large group of English fans when they beat Switzerland on penalties, now I'm here in Blackpool as England prepare to play the Dutch...gonna be a wild night I suspect.

By rights, Spain should destroy England. Half an hour of pretty decent play actually. But a heavy dose of luck yet again, which is bizarre for England. So who knows?

Great strike from Watkins to win it, gets better every time you see it.

Spain will be tough but Germany and France created a number of good chances that they wasted. Might even be worth going a goal down in the second half as Spain have just attempted to shut up shop in both games and given up the ball and a number of great chances.

Well then, like buses, you wait for England to reach a final in 50 years, then two come at once.

However, there is actually something of justice being delivered with Koeman being the Dutch manager in which the events of October 13th 1993 in which he never got sent off in that game have come back to haunt him. What comes round...

Sounds like England have once again played well when I've not been able to watch.

Great news to wake up to though. Wonder if people will forgive Southgate if we somehow find a way through on Sunday...

Well then, like buses, you wait for England to reach a final in 50 years, then two come at once.

However, there is actually something of justice being delivered with Koeman being the Dutch manager in which the events of October 13th 1993 in which he never got sent off in that game have come back to haunt him. What comes round...
With the greatest of respect my tartan friend...I understand you are in Blackpool as part of the annual invasion.
How on earth are you still capable of operating an electronic device, at that late hour, in Blackpool.
You aren't drinking hard enough.
Disgrace to your race.