• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

I think that has to be one of our best results this season, beating Bolton 1-0 away from home.

Only 3 points away from the top of the league, I think the championship is going to be very close this season.

Come on you Red & Blue Eagles!

Ian

IanB said:
I think that has to be one of our best results this season, beating Bolton 1-0 away from home.

Only 3 points away from the top of the league, I think the championship is going to be very close this season.

Come on you Red & Blue Eagles!

Ian

That's what I thought Ian. I'm glad that FFS Murray returned soon after the season started because he ain't stopped scoring! Now we've won 4 of our 5 last games! Hopefully Mccartney will return soon and some serious stuff will happen. Not to mention January will come soon and hopefully we can get some new players to help our promotion.

Glad we won though (Sorry Stelios!) And I'm feeling Glad All Over as usual! COME ON YOU EAGLES!

I think Suarez should sign for Norwich, he'd score a hat-trick every other week at least.

Palace now in play off position after beating Wolves tonight thanks to 2 goals from Wilfried Zaha feeling Glad All Over! :D

Second in the league and two fantastic goals from our French wonder kid, Anthony Knockaert!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDtpd0HSMP0[/youtube]

You beauty!! :D

We should really be top of the league, we lost our first three away games but played really well in them all, if we'd won just one of them we would be top. Onwards and upwards for the Foxes though!

:)

Great win for us today, also a thrilling one! We were 2-0 down to Burnley and came back to win 4-3! Thanks to 2 goals from Wilfried Zaha and 1 each from Damien Daleny and FFS Murray. Feeling Glad All Over right now! :D

Adam said:
This video should explain it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NOuojD93Wo[/youtube]

Palace fans took the mick out of this kid afterwards, which is why we call him "FFS Murray" :p

As good a reason as any. :p

Anyway, serious question. Why has Ashley Cole been fined £200,000 for (rightfully) calling the FA a bunch of twats? It's the most truthful thing he's ever done in his life FFS. :p

Adam said:

Anyway, serious question. Why has Ashley Cole been fined £200,000 for (rightfully) calling the FA a bunch of twats? It's the most truthful thing he's ever done in his life FFS. :p

It was a mistake tweeting what he did but he certainly has the right attitude. To be essentially called a liar by the same court that can convict someone on the basis of no reliable or valid evidence is one of the biggest hypocrisies imaginable. A court case occasioned by the imaginary hurt that might possibly have been done to someone if the bad thing had actually been said and heard, but which, actually, wasn't, as it transpired.

hobohippie95 said:
WHY U NO WIN! D:

18983034.jpg

The Psychoaster said:
Adam said:

It was a mistake tweeting what he did but he certainly has the right attitude. To be essentially called a liar by the same court that can convict someone on the basis of no reliable or valid evidence is one of the biggest hypocrisies imaginable. A court case occasioned by the imaginary hurt that might possibly have been done to someone if the bad thing had actually been said and heard, but which, actually, wasn't, as it transpired.

Right attitude ? Tweeting mindless abuse without having read the report which clinically dissects the inconsistincies in his version of events.

No reliable evidence ?

Terry has admitted using the words.

The court case was not occasioned by any imaginary hurt. It was occasioned by Terry using vile, racist language.

But carry on in your delusional world.

Stoke. How I love Stoke. Those charming, upstanding members of society that support them. The beautiful football they play, the Barcelona of the Midlands.

Wait, that's all a lie.