• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Real have no chance of beating United. Their defence is terrible, they're in their worst form for the best part of 3 years, they're almost irrecoverably behind pointswise in La Liga and drew at home to the bottom placed team in the league last weekend. Oh, and the second leg is at Old Trafford.

Don't know why there's any fuss, I can see a 4-0 in the second leg.

Dunno why he'd go there tbh, won't be a first teamer at all what with Benteke, Weimann, Bent, Agbon there already...

Column filler methinks...

The Psychoaster said:
Real have no chance of beating United. Their defence is terrible, they're in their worst form for the best part of 3 years, they're almost irrecoverably behind pointswise in La Liga and drew at home to the bottom placed team in the league last weekend. Oh, and the second leg is at Old Trafford.

Because United's defence is any good? Letting 3 goals in against Reading the other week and Real aren't the only team to drop points against a lower table side...

Take off your rose tinted glasses...

The Psychoaster said:

They are in with a chance in my opinion but I reckon Manchester United might scrape it. But not 4-1!

Poison Tom 96 said:
The Psychoaster said:

They are in with a chance in my opinion but I reckon Manchester United might scrape it. But not 4-1!

They will win by quite a margin, I'm quite sure of it. If it were just a single game then I wouldn't be placing that bet, or if Van Persie were injured. But United have an innate ability to create one chance and score it in games - Real are very wasteful. I have a feeling the Old Trafford leg could be a rout.

We've drawn 4 out of last 5 games now. Which is a bit annoying as we should have won 3 of them at least. Now 3rd in the table =( Big game against Cardiff on Boxing day, one we need to win!

Aaaahahahahahahahahahahaha have that Paul Lambert :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

You have to feel for Villa really! But when they have such a young side then results such as that are bound to happen. A great performance by Chelsea though.

:)

Brilliant game, although I'm not having it that this means everyone likes Benitez. Nothing's changed in regards to my opinion of him or his appointment, however I will continue to support the team. We always seem to have a game like this per season - an utter savaging by 6 or more goals at home. Luiz was brilliant in midfield.

the 2012 Calender year in the premier league has seen the most goals scored ever in a calendar year...

FA Cup today, United managed to snatch a draw in the dying minutes. It's becoming frustrating with all of the comebacks we need to make, although I'm happy we're still in the competition and being consistent in the premier league.

Also went to my first ground of the season at my local side Peterborough United today, as I visited London Road for the first time. I went as a neutral but secretly wanted a Norwich victory despite being in the home terrace. Really good atmosphere and the Posh fans were great.

Seen the draw and we've got Man City at home providing we beat Stoke in our replay.

I think it's a fantastic one as I can feel we have a chance of beating Man City, however I want to concentrate on Promotion and it'll be difficult for Palace to have a good cup run and good up this year.