• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

As A MCFC fan and Eddie is a CPFC fan. We wanted to make it a little interesting.

If MCFC win. Eddie will ride every water ride at the 3 parks at TST South topless, and if CPFC win I have to carry Eddie throughout the queue on EVERY SINGLE ride we go on.

:D

LewisNavex said:
As A MCFC fan and Eddie is a CPFC fan. We wanted to make it a little interesting.

If CPFC win. Eddie will ride every water ride at the 3 parks at TST South topless, and if MCFC win I have to carry Eddie throughout the queue on EVERY SINGLE ride we go on.

:D

Other way round mate, if City win I have to ride the water rides topless, and if Palace win you'll have to carry me through the queues ;) =P

Rob said:
And when if Stoke beat Palace? ;)

Says the fan of a team who were beating by Palace earlier this year :p

In all seriousness, I think both times will play a weaker squad in the reply, and stoke will win, but Palace need to focus on the league so it would not be a bad thing in my eyes. Now if Palace do beat stoke away, Palace beat one Manchester team in the cup last year, so anything is possible :)

Ian

Typical dirty cheating knobhead Suarez... ::)

Anyway Stelios, shame Bolton won't be getting to the 5th round of the cup this year, even if they do beat Sunderland. ;)

Apart from him moving his hand away from it and the fact no player is going to disallow his team a goal.

Was Demba Ba is 'typical dirty cheating knobhead' when he scored a handball against QPR? Thought not.

But of course, with it being Suarez...

Ah Blaze, no need to be so defensive you know. ;)

Ba's handball was without doubt a dirty, cheating, knobhead-esque action, not sure why you honestly thought I'd say it wasn't if I thought Suarez's was, infact looking at replays of both I'd say Ba's was worse. But it was a one off as far as I'm aware, so it wasn't being 'typical' of him.

Blaze said:
Thought not.

What made you assume I'd think Suarez handballed and Ba didn't? :)

He was even the victim when he bit that guy...

He's just one of those players who for all his talent STILL has to do such stupid things... Problem is because of the way the media works, Liverpool feel victimised... See also the racism crap and differences between Saurez' and Terry's punishments...

Personally, he (and the team) could've done something like let Mansfield get a goal back due to the rather obvious cheating goal and we'd all be talking about how sporting Liverpool were... But instead we focus on the bad stuff in football and the media circus circle of crap continues... Sigh... How boring the Premiership is...

Adam said:
But it was a one off as far as I'm aware, so it wasn't being 'typical' of him.
Because Suarez bangs in hand ball goals every week?

Crouch scores with his hand to earn a point, no one really cares. Suarez uses his hand, the country goes ballistic.

Moley said:
Suarez is the victim in all this...again.
You can join in when you finally realise everyone's bored of you trying to be Charlie Brooker.

Blaze said:
Adam said:
But it was a one off as far as I'm aware, so it wasn't being 'typical' of him.
Because Suarez bangs in hand ball goals every week?

Crouch scores with his hand to earn a point, no one really cares. Suarez uses his hand, the country goes ballistic.

Moley said:
Suarez is the victim in all this...again.
You can join in when you finally realise everyone's bored of you trying to be Charlie Brooker.
Thanks for the hint wannabe moderator.

Congratulations on Messi winning his 4th successive Balon D'or. Amazing achievement. :)

Blaze said:
"Wasn't typical of [Ba]" Suggests it's typical for Suarez.

I've no interest in wasting time on another pointless debate with you Blaze.

I am not going to pretend I understand football as I don't but some of this topic is getting personal. Can we try and keep with calm please and not personal. I get football is emotive but keep it calm please.

Well, I dread to think how many times the Bradford Manger saved the game before to tonight's match.

Fantastic effort and result, and you have to worry for Villa.

I think unless your a villa fan, everyone was cheering Bradford on, and I just hope they can hold on and make it to Wembley.

Ian

I am a Villa fan, and I think I will cheer Bradford from now on!!

They showed courage, organisation, defensive strategy, and they played as a team - something we are most certainly not doing right now!!

I think Paul Lambert is the man for Villa, is dignified, and determined, but you could see by the look of his face, he wanted to tear that squad a new one tonight, he looked furious and embarrassed!

Norwich proved, it's not Lambert. Right now, we are not Villa, the founder members of the entire football league system! There would be no premier league without us!

Though we had chances to score, Duke their keeper was personally congratulated by Guzan at the end for some brilliant goalkeeping, you do not hammer 3 Premier League teams by accident.

Villa Park will be a different animal entirely, just see Blackburn semi-final from a couple of seasons ago, for how our club is at it's best.

I hope we go through, but turning that courageous, spirited, and actually quite skillful Bradford City team will be no easy going, that's for sure.

Congratulations to them, if they do beat us and get to Wembley, most Villa fans I know would pat them on the back and cheer them along, no matter how annoyed as Villa fans we may be.

Long way to go yet though! ;D

UP THE VILLA!