• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Blaze said:
A United fan posting about Liverpool again.

A good day.

Again? Find me when I mentioned them last before yesterday.

I only have to go back a couple of pages for your last mention of Moyes ;).

Solskjaer's been confirmed as Cardiff's new manager, which isn't much of a surprise. I'm looking forward to his return to Old Trafford on the 28th of January.

Adam said:
http://prntscr.com/2ewy4d

Half the season gone. Not sure which one of those two teams I'm happier about us being above. Good times ahead now Moyes is finally gone.

Say what you like about Moyes under achieving or whatever, but I would like to point you in the direction of a talented young(ish) coach by the name of Steve Clarke.

Last season, pundits, fans, and critics alike were falling over themselves to heap praise upon his genius, wonderful attractive football, astute signings and a highly promising future.

Then Lukaku left.

Yes Lukaku is a very good player, but he's only scored once since the end of November, and in that time we've scored 11 goals, one more than Arsenal and as many as Man Utd. If you want to see a team that's dependant on their best striker look at the other team in Liverpool. ;)

Plus our squad overall is much better than West Brom's.

Now I hope the Udinese B critics that where amongst the Charlton fans are just as annoyed at the addition of Standard Liege B to the Championship, I doubt it mind.

Orlando parks said:
Now I hope the Udinese B critics that where amongst the Charlton fans are just as annoyed at the addition of Standard Liege B to the Championship, I doubt it mind.

Meanwhile, Watford make yet more "signings" from Udinese!

;)

Rob said:
Orlando parks said:

Meanwhile, Watford make yet more "signings" from Udinese!

;)
Well we need mor loanee's this season, this new one i the first Loan from Udinese all season and look where we are at the moment,
The Charge for the title begins here ;)

Good on Macclesfield for earning a replay against Sheffield Wednesday, and an honourable mention to Rochdale, who are through to the fourth round of the FA Cup for the first time since 2003 after beating Leeds 2-0.

For the first time in a few years, it's a really good time to be a Preston fan. Loving seeing regular good results. I'm hoping to get back to some matches soon, after having to give up my season ticket a few years ago. Happy! ;D

Yes. He's one of the greatest players to have ever lived, having scored a ridiculous number of goals in relation to games played - almost on a ratio of 1:1!

Eusebio is widely considered to be up there with the likes of Pele and Maradona and was one of the best players of his era. It's a shame that he's died at only 71.

Forest's slaughter of West Ham, however, is something to rejoice about! :p