• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

AHAHAHA I hope Suarez dives to win a penalty then scores it with his hand, and celebrates by urinating on Hodgson, while shouting racist obscenities.

u5agyde8.jpg

Newcastle and stoke win :)

hobohippie95 said:
So it looks like Derby won't be holding the record for lowest point score in a premier league season for much longer after tonight.

Not feeling so smug now, are you?

Remember when the deluded/biased media and the many people who knew nothing about David Moyes' managerial ability said Everton would struggle without Moyes?

Hahaha. :p Glad he's finally getting shown up as the mediocre manager that he is.

Adam said:
Remember when the deluded/biased media and the many people who knew nothing about David Moyes' managerial ability said Everton would struggle without Moyes?

Hahaha. :p Glad he's finally getting shown up as the mediocre manager that he is.

I think it's more that Martinez is a frankly exceptional manager - considering what he achieved with such pitiful resources at Wigan and he started at Swansea. He's simply continuing that at Everton. He'll be at a top four club, in one of the big four leagues sooner rather than later.

Jonathan said:
If Moyes doesn't do well on Tuesday, I will be wanting him out.

Why Tuesday, a game which doesn't really mean anything as we've already qualified?

Moyes needs to be given a season or two to really be judged. For me, I will judge him on the players he brings in and what those players bring. The squad he was left with was not one for the future. I've never seen a United midfield so poor and I've been saying that for a few seasons now but people didn't mind because we were still winning.

Still backing Moyes.

OK, maybe I overreacted a bit. I was just annoyed that we lost two home PL games in a row that we should've drawn at the very least. The only reason I said anything about Tuesday was that I don't want my first visit to Old Trafford to be a disappointing game. And all we need on Tuesday is a draw to go through as group winners.

I'm willing to give Moyes a bit more time now - we need to make some decent signings in the January transfer window. If we don't, then I'll be more worried.

Alastair said:
He'll be at a top four club, in one of the big four leagues sooner rather than later.

Spot on. He'll be manager of a top four club in the prem by May. ;)

West Brom away for us. Was hoping for Brighton, MK Dons, Kidderminster, or Peterborough all away.

I love Martinez. We could have had him but instead got lumbered with David Brent. Life's not fair.

Could be worse though.

We could have Moyes.

Bristol City :mad:
Off all the ties we could of got we get a team that was relegated last season, that we've played loads before, and that we are bound to loose, brilliant

Better from United tonight though still a long way to go. To finish top of The Group of Death unbeaten is good though. ;)

I'm satisfied with tonight's performance. Not the best result - there were several occasions when Shakhtar nearly scored - but a win is fine by me.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2