• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Scott said:
New England kit...

_67708043_england_kit.jpg

Looks a bit German.
It's looks cheap but will probably cost £50

"Tony Pulis is to leave Stoke City after seven years in charge following talks with chairman Peter Coates this morning. The 55-year-old's departure is expected to be confirmed later today after Pulis was told the club felt the time was right to part ways after seven years under his leadership."

Breaking news BBC.

Wow. That one I didn't expect

There really could never be a better season to get promoted.

So much change next year, I think the Premiership could have its most exciting season in a long time.

Come on you Eagles!!!

Ian

TheMan said:
"Tony Pulis is to leave Stoke City after seven years in charge following talks with chairman Peter Coates this morning. The 55-year-old's departure is expected to be confirmed later today after Pulis was told the club felt the time was right to part ways after seven years under his leadership."

Breaking news BBC.

Wow. That one I didn't expect
I didn't expect to hear this story, but his done a great job with the premier league, Europa league and an FA cup final. So he's going to be missed

josht said:
I didn't expect to hear this story, but his done a great job with the premier league, Europa league and an FA cup final. So he's going to be missed

Not by fans of good football he won't. :p

Not sure where he'll go next. My bet is Bradford Bulls, his tactics would work wonders for them. :)

We are in the Premier League! Well done Palace, great result and one which I think we deserved. Still struggling to believe it really happened!

Ian

So it looks like Derby won't be holding the record for lowest point score in a premier league season for much longer after tonight.

hobohippie95 said:
So it looks like Derby won't be holding the record for lowest point score in a premier league season for much longer after tonight.

people-think-youre-funny.jpg

That awful new badge was bad enough, but appointing Martinez will be the final straw. Everton are turning into a joke.