• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley: Future Changes?

53589957567_ee4ae7c069_c.jpg

53591149704_333b5b39a2_c.jpg

I have noticed from recent blog videos on yesterday regarding the actors there, they have even added the bus driver for the Mushroom Tour bus there as well in which it seems that they have added a little backstory to why the bus is there in which it seems that the poor driver was roped into shipping the protesters in and now has his bus trapped on the edge and likely he's out of a job now, haha.

Do love these little details to previous theming pieces that didn't have a backstory before now have a reason for being there. Still wish they had a wee thing to explain Blade's reason of being there but hey ho, can't be too greedy I guess.

It's a difficult balance between keeping mystery of "why is there a bus?" and given distinct backstory/lore to it. Is an entertaining solution.

The difference 30 years makes though in how storytelling is done.

I think the audio around the bus mentions Eve? I couldn't make it out but it sounded like Eve was an AI tour annunciator on the bus?

Anyone who's made it into the shop know if those Nemesis 94 jackets and hoodies I saw a couple of people wearing are being sold there? As a general rule I don't wear theme park merch but for one of those I think I'd break it 🔥
They are selling two variations of jacket in Bunker 94.

Blue denim with Nemesis 1994 logo on front and nothing on back.

Black denim with same logo on front and another larger design on the back. Both 75 pounds.