• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley: Future Changes?

Guys theres currently black, red and let’s not forget they painted “Blade sign” black and shiny blue? I’m intrigued to see the refreshed area any updates are welcome! Let hope we get a flat and the waterfalls back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they could add a rust effect to the black painted structures, like what the rides supports used to look like back in 94. Heck, they could even add a few scratch marks on them if it was by the beast as if it's the site of an old battlefield. Very basic, I know, but it'll make the area look loads more interesting, but I'm betting they're gonna paint it all black and grey, add a few small tendril props and call it a day.

Maybe they could add a rust effect to the black painted structures, like what the rides supports used to look like back in 94. Heck, they could even add a few scratch marks on them if it was by the beast as if it's the site of an old battlefield. Very basic, I know, but it'll make the area look loads more interesting, but I'm betting they're gonna paint it all black and grey, add a few small tendril props and call it a day.
Don't worry, given the state Merlin left Smiler in, I'm certain it'll look rusty before you know it! ;)

I agree Relife. I think a sign will be as to whether it receives any treatment over the next two closed seasons.

As for a flat, 2025 would be my bet. Something new to keep the area fresh.

What I’ve heard last Saturday at the queues: “EaRliEr this ride was called AIR… which is like… the wOrSt name evah….”

Sorry guys but I think Galactica has more appeal in the general public 😄

When it first opened I never quite understood the Cadbury Mini Heroes sponsorship it had.

That said, a ride being called Air is leagues better than Sik at Flamingo Land. Wonder what they will do if the people who bought that brand in the administration decide to wind it down.

Reactions: Ash
Would flats already be purchased and ready to go before a planning application is lodged? Surely something on the scale of ripsaw would require approval? Happy to be corrected on this if I’m wrong!

I believe it required money spending on it at the end of the 2015 season, and that was the time they simply had no such money to spend. So it went.
Ripsaw was even before 2015 looking rather weary by then (no doubt the infamous lack of proper maintenance plays a part again!) And was likely going to face the chop sooner than later; the Smiler crash just accelerated things by a good few years.

Hear me out; Phalanx (or a more heroically sci-fi) themed 'A.I.R.' -Aerial Insight Reconnaissance (or some other cool sounding words). Flying over Nemesis based disturbances in the area to protect the world
Honestly, this does sound interesting. If AT did decide to retheme Air/Galactica into something to fit into the 'rebirth' of the Nemesis creature, with the containment site around the creature breached and the creature itself becoming more aggressive and growing more powerful after its rebirth. The Phalanx might send in a 'Aerial Incident Reconnaissance' (A.I.R) to keep a constant overwatch on the creature after the main containment site, and its adjacent research facility, went dark which had A.I.R scramble a response to Nemesis aggression and to defend themselves against the creature.

In my eyes, how they'd probably change it is by getting rid of the 'gates' added with the Galactica retheming and possibly keeping the track in its blueish colouration with maybe a little bit of gunmetal gray in places with tendrils from the Nemesis creature growing over parts of the supports of Galactica nearby to Nemesis. With maybe the Nemesis creature attempting to 'attack' the main station of the ride, with maybe a single tendril of Nemesis in the roof of the station building of Galactica.

Of course, these are only my ideas which came to my head when writing this. In reality, I doubt any of this will happen. Although, one man hope, can't he?

Last edited: