• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley: Future Changes?

Interesting… that would definitely support the theory I heard recently that Nemesis Reborn will see Forbidden Valley be rethemed into some sort of Phalanx research facility. That big steel fence definitely hints at some sort of top-secret research facility theme, in my view.
Whilst I don’t disagree with your point, I would argue that this is not a 'theory' per se. Alton Towers have stated that is part of the area's new theme.

It's what this paragraph of the Nemesis Reborn legend says:
1708860928358.png

Whilst I don’t disagree with your point, I would argue that this is not a 'theory' per se. Alton Towers have stated that is part of the area's new theme.

It's what this paragraph of the Nemesis Reborn legend says:
1708860928358.png
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I thought that the “newly recommissioned Phalanx Research Facility” was referring to Nemesis Sub-Terra?

I do see that the wider paragraph is hinting towards what you say, however.

Means the tank is going to have to move as well, assuming where the queue line was last season outside the entrance.

Are we getting a new sub-terra entrance too? And the old one could be the new exit? Or is it just a new pathway/view point?1000013631.png

Are we getting a new sub-terra entrance too? And the old one could be the new exit? Or is it just a new pathway/view point?1000013631.png
I think that's a temporary access path for the workmen whilst they've been replacing the wooden queue line fencing. It would make sense that they'd want to bypass the metal switchback section, and have an access point directly onto the area they are working on.

So, as long suspected, it's confirmed that the new Forbidden Valley will indeed follow X Sector in being another sinister secret organisation research facility? So one at either end of the park, with mostly haunted tree/woodland/Forest themes in-between them.

Last edited:
Looks like they're just rebuilt/refurbished the queue line exactly as it was when the ride first opened. I'm not entirely convinced it needs the extension, though maybe they're expecting the whole area to be busier this year with longer queues for Galactica & NST as a result.

Per Squadding Quads latest video, the replacement Edge arcade has shot up, with the basic structure framework in place. Will be some going for them to get just the building complete in time for opening day. Can't imagine it'll be ready to open but if they can get the building done and secure, it'll at least mean they don't need construction fencing up.

Last edited:
Per Squadding Quads latest video, the replacement Edge arcade has shot up, with the basic structure framework in place. Will be some going for them to get just the building complete in time for opening day. Can't imagine it'll be ready to open but if they can get the building done and secure, it'll at least mean they don't need construction fencing up.
That's good news. Construction fencing could be a problem considering the expected huge crowds for opening day.

As can be seen here along with the new "entrance" to FV

1709070166990.png

Also, I wonder what the reasoning is for paving the ground under the first turn?

1709070236399.png

And Galactica is looking very bright and fresh:
1709070480054.png

As can be seen here along with the new "entrance" to FV

1709070166990.png

Also, I wonder what the reasoning is for paving the ground under the first turn?

1709070236399.png

And Galactica is looking very bright and fresh:
1709070480054.png
Good to see that they actually have galactia a jet wash, and I think they gave it a new sign and some new stickers on the building.

X Sector called; it wants its entrance fences back
Was going to say this but yeah, as much as it is kinda satisfying that after all these years Forbidden Valley is getting am entrance sign, I'm not too happy it is a X-Sector clone though on the other hand, it only increases the likelihood of X-Sector being rethemed next soon.

On the plus side, Galactica is looking mighty pretty with that jet wash, another satisfying image that.

I hope they update/change Galactica's theme since it doesn't use VR anymore. I was thinking about a connection to Nemesis. They could even keep the space theme. My idea: another company alongside Phanlanx that investigate the origin of Nemesis by flying through the universe (Nemesis is an alien from outer space right? I'm not that deep into the lore).

I also like that they washed Galactica's track. And with new Nemesis and maybe the new flatride everything looks shiny and fresh in this area.
(Hopefully they gave the Smiler and Marmeliser a wash too)