• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley: Future Changes?

And then another rename to Nemesis:Rewind (back to 1940)
Off topic, but that honestly sounds like a killer graphic comic story of the Nemesis story taking place during the 1940s instead of the 1990s much like Godzilla minus one.

I'd buy that if Towers decided to make comics based off their rides again.

I don’t think there will be demand for merchandise for many years so smaller shop makes sense. Look at Oblivion and Air who both got their shops removed.
Ahhh yeah true! I'm really hoping they change Galactica next year but I can see that area becoming a seperate area with the plan to extend onto the car park and the new ride next year as a entrance portal to the new area

Last edited:
Do wonder with all the rumblings about a possible split in Forbidden Valley possibly for next year, wonder what theme we'd like to see?

Going back the original planned Oasis theme or something else entirely? Weirdly enough, for some reason I just have this vision in my head of not only a return of Air but maybe even a copy and paste theme of Colossus' theme at Thorpe Park even copying the track and support colour too, not sure most will agree but for some odd reason when you think about it the idea works.

Either way it has to be a 'light' theme to help it contrast with not only Forbidden Valley but help balance out the light and dark themes on the park as a whole.

Random thought, but it would make me chuckle if Towers were to make a giant middle finger and put it on the floor of FV during closed season when/if the new ride is being built, as a little jokey message for drone operators. Please make this happen 🙏

Having visited the park for the first time this season over the weekend, I think the best way to summarise the changes in FV, are pre-2024 the area felt abandoned (in a good way), like something had happened recently and you're in the aftermath. The new Valley very much feels to me like an area where there are things going on around you currently, with the panicked voices coming from each helicopter, a bit more "moving" theming. I think this was the goal with both versions of the area, and I think it works, it's a nice continuation of the theme, and it feels a bit more coherent now.

Everyones going to see the building, get and excited and wonder what it is, walk in and go ...oh, it's an arcade 😂
2h queue and RAP line like the first day of the nemesis merch shop? The 2p pusher machines will be emptied in no time.

They could put a couple of those "cut the rope" things that normally have a giant teddy in but put another piece of Nemesis scrap iron in there to win now they have offloaded all the bolts

It's...fine. But am I right in thinking those alcoves and the blank walls are going to be soon filled with unthemed, flashing, grabber machines?

It's...fine. But am I right in thinking those alcoves and the blank walls are going to be soon filled with unthemed, flashing, grabber machines?

Purely based on the lack of sockets outside I’m guessing not.

What I can’t fathom is given the footprint of the canopy, why would you make the building as large as you possibly could? It wouldn’t hurt