• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Galactica: General Discussion

I went last week with my daughters two mates who had done galactica with VR but not without. They both loved and prefered it without, their enthusiasm was noticable at the end of the ride when they both said they loved getting into the assumed position and feeling like they were flying. So I thought it was interesting to see how new riders compared the experience a different way round to us enthusiasts.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Went on Galactica today, got stuck on the incline - Not great, but the staff handled it so well, made sure we were all okay, and got us to the end safely! They rushed over to us once we'd stopped naturally in the brick floored part before you get to the incoming tunnels, and got us down manually. It was my first time in the park since a child so I was terrified!

I was evac'd from the top of the drop earlier in the season, opened again later in the afternoon and got stuck on the brake run after the turnaround for about half an hour. Wasn't the best day! However I've not had any problems on any previous visits.

Long way down that is. I was just curious. Saw people being evacuated of the lift hill on one of my visits

Its not pleasant! Especially when you can't figure out if its your legs or the stairs shaking :)

Ah sugar. I'm gonna have to worry about falling out the restraints and going backside over tip If I ever have to get evacuated :confused:

If they've got any sense it's to boost capacity whilst the park is packed. Hopefully they'll apply the same logic to scarefest and fireworks too - they'll need all the capacity they can get.
Especially given the amount of fastrack given out for Fireworks!

If they've got any sense it's to boost capacity whilst the park is packed. Hopefully they'll apply the same logic to scarefest and fireworks too - they'll need all the capacity they can get.

I did think that because it was hitting like 50 minutes even on a fairly quiet day. I might bother queueing for it if it’s “air” for scarefest