• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Nemesis on a 75 minute queue, wow it’s never been that long when ever I’ve visited this year. I wonder if people are wanting to get their last rides in before it closes for the retrack. Similar to how Duel has been racking up the queues recently because it’s closing for refurb.

Oblivion looking like it’s open now, wonder if the issue with the edge seats has been sorted.

Im going tomorrow I'm expecting it to be busy with it being the last weekend of the holidays. Times like these you can really tell the park needs more flat rides and for Hex to be open.

Nemesis on a 75 minute queue, wow it’s never been that long when ever I’ve visited this year. I wonder if people are wanting to get their last rides in before it closes for the retrack. Similar to how Duel has been racking up the queues recently because it’s closing for refurb.
I’m not sure there’s necessarily a correlation there; it’s currently on 60, which is no longer than any other big 7 coaster apart from Oblivion (35). Longest queues are Wicker and Smiler, which both sit on 70.

It somehow seems busier now than it did earlier, even though 2 extra coasters have opened…

Duel is also on 30… I reckon it must be gradually taking more and more cars off the system in preparation for the refurb or something.

Oblivion looking like it’s open now, wonder if the issue with the edge seats has been sorted.

Im going tomorrow I'm expecting it to be busy with it being the last weekend of the holidays. Times like these you can really tell the park needs more flat rides and for Hex to be open.
99% of visitors won't have a clue is it is closing to be re tracked.

Absolutely great day on park today and thanks to @jon81uk for the kind offer of allowing me to use a 241 code!

10-4 was absolutely adequate for a day like this.

The only ride we queued for was Galactica but we only queued for 15 minutes. Every other ride we did was completely walk on

Managed 15 rides in total, in this order: Smiler, Oblivion, Rita, Thirteen, Hex, Galactica, Nemesis, Blade, RMT, CCR, RMT again, Wickerman, Spinball, Oblivion again, Smiler again.

First time I’ve ever seen Smiler and Wickerman with literally no queues throughout the day.

I know it's impossible to predict but does anyone know what days are typically the busiest during scarefest. Is the last Friday and sat of October typically the busiest days during the event?

I know it's impossible to predict but does anyone know what days are typically the busiest during scarefest. Is the last Friday and sat of October typically the busiest days during the event?
I'll piggy back onto this question, the only day I could go to scarefest is the 31st so I'm guessing it being Halloween itself will be busy, however I believe kids will be back at school and it was also a restriction day so I had to pay £20 which I'm guessing will help a bit.

Any idea if typically Halloween day itself is very busy?

I'll piggy back onto this question, the only day I could go to scarefest is the 31st so I'm guessing it being Halloween itself will be busy, however I believe kids will be back at school and it was also a restriction day so I had to pay £20 which I'm guessing will help a bit.

Any idea if typically Halloween day itself is very busy?

Yes 31st is usually very busy, but it’s doesn’t usually fall on a Monday in term time, so I expect it will be a fair bit quieter this year.