• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

We were at the Services day Sunday and bar a few rides being closed at the start of the day most opened up and we managed the queue times well, longest wait we had was my husband and son waiting for Rita which was 25 mins ish.

We have the bug now and want to come back next Friday 24th (for my 40th), how accurate are the predictions for the crowds as looks to be quiet?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place - I’m new!

We were at the Services day Sunday and bar a few rides being closed at the start of the day most opened up and we managed the queue times well, longest wait we had was my husband and son waiting for Rita which was 25 mins ish.

We have the bug now and want to come back next Friday 24th (for my 40th), how accurate are the predictions for the crowds as looks to be quiet?

The crowd calendar is only an estimated guide, but I would have thought It'll be fairly quiet given it's a term time weekday.

Best way is to look at previous years on crowd calendar as that'll give you a fairly okay rough idea and obviously always make sure it's not half term.

As per what days are usually the busiest of the week typically it goes Saturday - Sunday - Friday - Monday and then Tuesday to Thursday usually being the most quiet.

It should be very manageable on the 24th though which short queues.

Think we will just go for it, maybe I’ll brave the smiler this time, had our daughter with us on Sunday who isn’t quite 140cm yet so that was my excuse!

Think we will just go for it, maybe I’ll brave the smiler this time, had our daughter with us on Sunday who isn’t quite 140cm yet so that was my excuse!
I finally rode Smiler last year, was nervous but it was actually really good! Try and get the front row if you can as it's really smooth.

Fridays are always the busiest weekday but I imagine it'll still be very quiet as the first week always is. Can't see anything being more than 30 mins, except maybe Galactica which is just a disaster on 1 station

Fridays are always the busiest weekday but I imagine it'll still be very quiet as the first week always is. Can't see anything being more than 30 mins, except maybe Galactica which is just a disaster on 1 station
I would be keen to go on Galactica as missed out on this on Sunday but not sure how long I’d be happy to wait. 30 mins is fine for the others so fingers crossed

I would be keen to go on Galactica as missed out on this on Sunday but not sure how long I’d be happy to wait. 30 mins is fine for the others so fingers crossed
Might be a good idea to start with Galactica then if you can get there for opening. With Nemesis down I doubt many people will be rushing there first. Although everyone who enters via the Galactica gate (hotel guest entrance) will probably go straight there.

Think the best plan would be to start on the left side of the park and make your way round. Wicker man, Alton manor, Galactica, Th13teen, Rita, Oblivion, Smiler, Spinball that might be a good order

What is '21825'? Twistatron?
1679140486347.png