• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Urm... That retrack happened quickly.
1679160860669.png

Both TCAAM and Hex are currently closed. The former has been down for quite a while. Teething issues probably.

Hearing that The Curse is on par with Hex, some people are saying it's better. It's great to have 2 quality dark rides such as those, and Gangsta Granny also being decent as well, hopefully the egg museum can add to that when it reopens.

I am a little bit worried that, when Alton Manor was open today, it only really hit a maximum of 30 minutes. This is of course only its second day in operation. I hoped that it would be more popular (although of course the exceptional throughput helps with the queues) so Merlin would see how an original concept can work with the right creativity.

I am a little bit worried that, when Alton Manor was open today, it only really hit a maximum of 30 minutes. This is of course only its second day in operation. I hoped that it would be more popular (although of course the exceptional throughput helps with the queues) so Merlin would see how an original concept can work with the right creativity.
It's not that it's unpopular, it's a capacity monster (potentially highest on park) so I wouldn't worry about that!

Tbf it's been quiet today by the looks of it. Short queues across the park so I wouldn't expect a ride that gets through 1600+pph to have much of a queue

High capacity ride, low general interest outside thoosie circles, it is a second revamp of an old dark ride, nothing more.
Lots of punters just run from coaster to coaster, sadly.

Doesn't look like Hex reopened before park close (TCAAM did). Will be keeping a close eye on it tomorrow.

Unfortunately the team can't punish themselves... 😛😉
IIRC @Danny was the original culprit, the rest of the team seem to have taken it and run with it.

It's become so widely used on the forum I wondered if the Forum team had put a cheeky filter on but I've seen Alton Manor as well so I'm guessing not...

I will tolerate it (just about!), you won't catch me using it though!

IIRC @Danny was the original culprit, the rest of the team seem to have taken it and run with it.

It's become so widely used on the forum I wondered if the Forum team had put a cheeky filter on but I've seen Alton Manor as well so I'm guessing not...

I will tolerate it (just about!), you won't catch me using it though!
Yeah It'll be a filter, like they did with the VIBES one.

Last edited: