• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

IIRC @Danny was the original culprit, the rest of the team seem to have taken it and run with it.

It's become so widely used on the forum I wondered if the Forum team had put a cheeky filter on but I've seen Alton Manor as well so I'm guessing not...

I will tolerate it (just about!), you won't catch me using it though!
I take full responsibility. I have no regrets.

Alty Mans for the win hunz xox.

According to queuetimes.com, TCAAM has opened for a grand total of 15 minutes so far today. Opened at 10:05 and closed at 10:20.
Slightly better than last weekend you could argue mind, given it didn't open til around 10:45 on the 18th.

The closing time was advertised though, it’s not suddenly got shorter. If they wanted longer hours then can go in Easter hols but it might be busier.

There is an expectation that ride close is set based on how busy the park is projected to be on any given day, the park are the only ones with the data to make this decision. There is an element of trust from guests booking tickets that the hours will be enough to ensure good value for money in terms of getting enough done.

5pm on what looks like a busy Saturday isn’t good enough really. Fair enough to set it at 5pm in advance, but when the bookings come in then extended it to ensure there is enough time for a good ride count for your guests.

I can confirm that Thirteen now runs in the rain! I saw it run in quite a heavy downpour with my own two eyes!

On the minus side, I’ve been waiting 95 minutes for it and am only by the Tesla coil… as my throughput average was only 640pph, I am wondering if only 2 trains are on, but other than that, I’m absolutely stumped as to why it’s so slow… it was only advertised 45!

On the minus side, I’ve been waiting 95 minutes for it and am only by the Tesla coil… as my throughput average was only 640pph, I am wondering if only 2 trains are on, but other than that, I’m absolutely stumped as to why it’s so slow… it was only advertised 45!
If its on 2 there's usually a wait for a train to get back in the station. If its on 3 one is usually waiting behind the train in the station

That's disappointing; TH13TEEN's throughput is usually very good! It is probably on 2 trains then.