• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion 2023

Towers seem to be overstating queues again. Wish there was a way of them predicting it more accurately. In fairness it might be due to good operations. Rita has been dispatching very quick, much quicker than Thirteen I might add

Probably on 3 crafts today, as well as The Smiler being back open, as well as it seeming quieter than yesterday
I broke the habit of a lifetime today and looked at the app for the queue times despite not being there.
They seemed pretty much what you'd expect on a Saturday in April, so i guess that's a vast improvement on last weekend

I do wonder if they’re deliberately over stating to try and push fast track sales. Galactica said it was a 90 minute wait and someone’s waited 15 for it.

General queue times for AT are around 45 minutes (or over) - does everyone think this is acceptable? It seems Alton Towers aim for these type of numbers

I do wonder if they’re deliberately over stating to try and push fast track sales. Galactica said it was a 90 minute wait and someone’s waited 15 for it.
Suppose the best thing to do is judge by looking at the queue yourself. I'd personally never buy fastrack unless I have actually seen that the queue is as long or close to what it's estimated to be

Been on park today and agree the queue times were overstated. Wickerman was advertised as 60 minutes but was only 40. Oblivion 45 but was actually only 20.

I did see the 100 minute queue for Galactica earlier on in the day but I cba with that that ride unless it’s a zero minute walk on anyway.

Impressed mostly today by Woodcutters having no queue. A dream come true.