• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Someone I know is on park today and says The Smiler is expected to be down all day, i don’t how true that is but maybe that’s why TH13TEEN is over 2 hours?

Surely that's not right? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Screenshot_20210509-135303.png
Well th13teen has had long waits all day

Someone I know is on park today and says The Smiler is expected to be down all day, i don’t how true that is but maybe that’s why TH13TEEN is over 2 hours?
Smiler is open now according to the app and straight up to an 80 minute queue!

Good to see the smiler has managed to survive the wave of people when it opened without hitting capacity. That being said it hit capacity regularly as it was always advertised 60 mins when in reality its more like 2 hours

Based on what exactly? You sitting at home.assuming things?

The ride was running 2 trains yesterday. That is going to make a 2 hour + queue easily achievable.
Oh it was on 2 trains ok. In that case why was it running 2 on a busy weekend day when I've visited midweek few times and always seen it on 3

Oh it was on 2 trains ok. In that case why was it running 2 on a busy weekend day when I've visited midweek few times and always seen it on 3

Good question. I am not sure. Could be many reasons as to why.

Fairly busy today at towers. Been on 2 rides so far, smiler and wicker man. Queued 100 mins for smiler and 60 for wicker man

As I've mentioned in the post above, today was relatively busy on park. However, considering it was the first saturday I've done in a long time, I don't really think there was much of a difference between today and the Sunday I went a few weeks ago. I got on 8 rides which I think is ok as I took a more chilled and relaxed approach to the day. Here's how long I waited for each ride:
Smiler 100
Th13teen 90
Rita 70
Wicker man 60
Galactica 60
Nemesis 40
Oblivion 20
Oblivion 10
So not too bad really I think I did pretty well with queues today and operations were good as usual

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.