• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Queues seem somewhat low for a Saturday? Obviously most things have queues but they're not outrageously bad like they have been?

How accurate are queue times on the app at the moment? They definitely seem to be longer than what I would usually expect for non-school holiday midweek days.

How accurate are queue times on the app at the moment? They definitely seem to be longer than what I would usually expect for non-school holiday midweek days.
Yesterday I would say The Smiler’s advertised wait time of 60 minutes was accurate, however Wicker Man was advertised at 50 and we waited 30 due to consistently fantastic train dispatch times. Most other rides advertised between 20-40 and I’d say they were more or less accurate. It is easier to predict queue times on a weekday as there is far less fastrack and RAP in particular.

Yesterday I thought the queue times app was pretty good +/- 10 mins. It’s not going to be 100% accurate but it certainly gave us a decent estimation how long to queue during the day.

Are they running Galactica on a stupidly low capacity? There's no other reason for it being on 70 minutes currently, particularly when the two flats in the area are walk on and Nemesis is on just 5 minutes.

Are they running Galactica on a stupidly low capacity? There's no other reason for it being on 70 minutes currently, particularly when the two flats in the area are walk on and Nemesis is on just 5 minutes.
Galactica was on 2 trains 1 Station like usual when I was there earlier today. They may have put it down to 1 train temporarily but I doubt

For those visiting soon, I seem to have figured out the accuracy of the advertised queue times of the coasters.
Understated:
Smiler
Galactica
Fairly accurate:
Wicker man
Th13teen
Rita
Overstated:
Oblivion
Nemesis
It has always been the case that nemmy and oblivion are always normally overstated

For those visiting soon, I seem to have figured out the accuracy of the advertised queue times of the coasters.
Understated:
Smiler
Galactica
Fairly accurate:
Wicker man
Th13teen
Rita
Overstated:
Oblivion
Nemesis
It has always been the case that nemmy and oblivion are always normally overstated
I plan on getting The Smiler, TH13TEEN, Rita, Galactica and Nemesis hopefully done in the first 70-90 minutes on Friday so can hopefully avoid The Smiler and Galactica's understated times.

EDIT: I've seen Oblivion hopping between an advertised 30 and 50 minutes all day - did you manage to figure out what it's actual wait is?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.