• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex: The Future

Found that very interesting...

That’s correct. The original idea was also to have lifts take you “down” to the vault rather than walk to it after the Octagon. An idea that was later used for Sub Terra.

They do like to recycle ideas.
Almost any theme park operator do this all the time with Disney famously using lost concepts and bringing them back to life in a different way for example the planned Beastly Kingdom for Animal Kingdom to represent the fantasy side of the animal kingdom would be recycled into the Avatar area as we all know today.

That said, I do like the idea of the elevator idea being used for Hex again or maybe in a future walk through attraction set in the Towers themselves in which could show off more of the Towers' secrets could have potential.

Honestly, while I wouldn't want to change Hex in it's current state other than some minor tweaks, the idea of a 'sequel' for the attraction to bring up how with how the real oak tree being more decayed these days that you'd think the curse would have spread further round the Towers making the actual building a living spirit being all corrupted by it. Could work if done right but I'm sure many will say if it ain't broke don't fix it, then again Hex did need fixing but that's different.