• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Illuminati..

Just installed a step counter thingie on my iphone.
Never used this app or any thing similar

Opening up there is 4 weeks of tracking data already there !
And it tallies with the days I have been most active.

iPhone secretly tracking you it would seem.

:mad:

All those "fitness" apps are designed to monitor Americans and report back to their health insurance companies.

Just installed a step counter thingie on my iphone.
Never used this app or any thing similar

Opening up there is 4 weeks of tracking data already there !
And it tallies with the days I have been most active.

iPhone secretly tracking you it would seem.

:mad:

iPhones have a built in fitness app that tracks your steps anyway! :)

Jesus, that article, and most of the site, should be used by the government instead of "Ask Frank" if they really want to persuade people that "drugs are bad, mmm'kay".

I feel the need to defend drugs here: I've seen vending machines come to life and high five my friends... I've seen Chinese dwarves push a refrigerator across the ceiling... I've seen a Russian girl I was in the middle of chatting up morph in to the creature from The Fly and try to eat me...
... but never have I seen a triangle and assumed it was the symbol of a secret society trying to rule the world!

Reactions: Dar
As far as conspiracies go, Denver airport really freaks me out. Whether it's real or not, it's still a really weird place:

Indeed, that's one of the most blatant "dodgy places" on the planet.

Incidently, here's part two of that video:

Has anyone seen the adverts for that "trace your ancestors" service? They say they will send you a swab, and you send them back a DNA sample, that they will "compare to" (read: "add to") their "global database"...

ARE THEY FOR REAL‽ Is anyone that stupid? It boggles the mind. Words fail me.

I want them to release nigal frarage dna history, to see how British he really is.

The database owned/used by Ancestry is also used by/sold to the police to track criminals as well

Well DUH.

Hundred quid says that within five years, some company offers to implant tracking chips in children "for the parent's peace of mind". Within ten years of that, it will be mandatory for all babies at birth.

Well DUH.

Hundred quid says that within five years, some company offers to implant tracking chips in children "for the parent's peace of mind". Within ten years of that, it will be mandatory for all babies at birth.
Not quite that extreme, but last year my local primary school held an event aimed at all the kids in the area in which they invited police to display their equipment and talk to kids about crimes (please note here that I live in a pretty bad area). Another thing the police did was a competition where children had to draw a picture. Sounds innocent enough, but then you realize that on this picture the police officer managing the competition is stamping the kids finger prints onto their sheet "because it looks cool". I might just be paranoid, but could it be that now the police have the fingerprints of every kid in my area ;)

Also, on the subject of conspiracy theories, I heard some interesting ones whilst queuing for DBGT yesterday from the people in front of me. Mostly the political messages behind the rides (such as sWARm designed I protest of war, fracking, and others that were so out there I cant remember), and also that merlin were experimenting with hypnosis after someone was dragged out of the enterence of ghost train looking really distant.

The trouble is, a lot of kids are too young and innocent stupid to realise their data is being harvested.

Unfortunately we are all guilty these days of accepting terms and conditions withiut reading a single word. I have accepted that I have sold my soul to Google a long time a go just so I can watch videos of cats trying to do human things. Seems a fair trade.