• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Illuminati..

Not sure if it belongs here or not, but the excrement is colliding with the ventilation device RE: Wikileaks at the moment.
All we know for certain is that julian Assange's internet access was cut off by the Equador embassy a couple of days ago. Since then, it seems his "dead man's switch" has triggered, releasing several decryption keys via twitter. This seems to be related to the massive 88GB "insurance" file they released a few years ago. Some people are claiming that the keys do indeed unlock said file. But it goes without saying that it'll take a few weeks for people to trawl through all of it and find the juicey bits.

So far, no one seems to be able to confirm whether Assange is even alive or not. There is talk that the UK government has officially revoke Equador's diplomatic status, so they can "invade" the embassy and drag him away without it being an act of war. For all we know, this has already happened and the guy is dead.

You won't find this on any official news outlet, of course...

Sounds like it does fit the Illuminati theme after all!

Last edited:
When I went to get my season ticket at Blackpoo at the end of last week, I noticed the "Conspiracies Exhibition" that used to be just round the corner from the waxworks has closed down.
I wonder why???

Install lawful evil lunatics in world governments: check.
Have chaotic evil lunatic make nuclear threats: check.
Fake a snap election: check.
Close government down for election, so all MPs can vanish: check.
Have local election going on, so no political news is allowed on TV all day: check.
Recall all royal staff for "meeting", so they can vanish: check.
Distract everyone with a fake story about his dukeness "retiring": check.
.........??????????????????......

:tinfoil:

Last edited:
I would be surprised if the Government hadn't been secretly harvesting every baby's DNA since DNA was discovered, after all they prick test every heal within 24 hours of birth and take that sample off to be never seen again, easy way to build a database of everybody for future use.

They're already subliminally 'programming' the children in schools to believe their DNA (through fingerprints and iris scans) is a perfectly acceptable thing to give away without a second though so what do you think these kids will do if they learn their DNA was taken at birth without their concent? Yup they'll just shrug their shoulders and carry on as normal.

I would be surprised if the Government hadn't been secretly harvesting every baby's DNA since DNA was discovered, after all they prick test every heal within 24 hours of birth and take that sample off to be never seen again, easy way to build a database of everybody for future use.

They're already subliminally 'programming' the children in schools to believe their DNA (through fingerprints and iris scans) is a perfectly acceptable thing to give away without a second though so what do you think these kids will do if they learn their DNA was taken at birth without their concent? Yup they'll just shrug their shoulders and carry on as normal.

DNA transferred through Iris Scans and Fingerprint Scanners? That would be an impressive feat of technology!

Also I am not particularly young (in 30s) but I cant say it would overly bother me, what horrendous things do you imagine they would do with such pointless information?

DNA transferred through Iris Scans and Fingerprint Scanners? That would be an impressive feat of technology!

Also I am not particularly young (in 30s) but I cant say it would overly bother me, what horrendous things do you imagine they would do with such pointless information?

Perfect example thanks, I never said they obtained DNA from fingerprints and iris scans, I said such practices were subliminaly educating the children that it was perfectly acceptable to give away personally unique information about themselves as if it were on a similar level to paying for a chocolate bar from the local corner shop with your pocket money.

Oh let's see what evil things someone could do with your DNA? hmmm, track you, fit you up for something, ruin your life... for example.

I'm not a 100% against the Government having your DNA, there are times when it could prove uuseful like replacing a lost passport etc. But in this modern era of Government where more and more things are being privatised, can you honestly say you have absolute faith in the Government to keep your info safe and private and away from private subcontractors whose main priority is to make as much money as quickly as possible from you in any way they can, or can you trust a privately owned subcontractor not to misuse the data about you that they have access to?

I'd have though the events of the last moth would be enough to tell people if a subcontractor is willing to put hundreds of lives at risk for a measly £5k more profit on a £9 million contract, then they most ccertainly cannot be trusted with your DNA.

Last edited:
Good luck to those of you who still think it's a good idea to risk your life dodging trigger happy cops by visiting the USA. You are now required to hand over the following information before they let you in:

* Complete travel history during the past fifteen years, including the source of funding for travel.
* Address history during the past fifteen years.
* Employment history during the past fifteen years.
* All passport numbers and country of issuance held by the applicant.
* Names and dates of birth for all siblings.
* Name and dates of birth for all children.
* Names and dates of birth for all current and former spouses, or civil or domestic partners.
* All social media platforms and identifiers, also known as 'handles', used during the past five years.
* All phone numbers and email addresses used during the past five years.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/01/social_media_vetting_for_visas/

The best part is that they think they are compromising and we should accept it because they aren't asking for access to all bank accounts. Yet.

Good luck to those of you who still think it's a good idea to risk your life dodging trigger happy cops by visiting the USA. You are now required to hand over the following information before they let you in:

* Complete travel history during the past fifteen years, including the source of funding for travel.
* Address history during the past fifteen years.
* Employment history during the past fifteen years.
* All passport numbers and country of issuance held by the applicant.
* Names and dates of birth for all siblings.
* Name and dates of birth for all children.
* Names and dates of birth for all current and former spouses, or civil or domestic partners.
* All social media platforms and identifiers, also known as 'handles', used during the past five years.
* All phone numbers and email addresses used during the past five years.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/01/social_media_vetting_for_visas/

The best part is that they think they are compromising and we should accept it because they aren't asking for access to all bank accounts. Yet.
Did you bother reading the article that you linked to, or just black out from paranoia until you got to that bit?
This section is very much important to the issue:
The questionnaire, according to the DoS, will be presented to 0.5 per cent of US visa applicants worldwide – roughly 65,000 people annually who fit an undisclosed threat profile – for the purpose of obtaining additional information.

Critics of the plan suggest this is a veiled attempt to implement the Trump administration's court-blocked ban on travelers from six countries – Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen – with predominantly Muslim citizens.
99.9% of forum members visiting the US are very unlikely to ever get asked these questions.

But they wouldn't let Diogo in for a zillion years...
I can hear the alarm bells going off from up here in the rainy north, just thinking about it.