• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Illuminati..

BUMP!
I've just uncovered the conspiracy to end them all guys. Its so obvious. Common knowledge, even! Brace yourselves...

You know the whole "tin foil hat" thing? Well turns out its actually true. But have any of you ever even seen 'tin' foil? The stuff we wrap our sarnies in is made from aluminium. You cannot buy tin foil.
We aren't even allowed access to the raw materials needed to make a TFH!

They're on to us, man. :tinfoil:

There's quite a bit of tin foil in my great grandad's WW1 kit. Suspect you would never see it today though!

BUMP!
I've just uncovered the conspiracy to end them all guys. Its so obvious. Common knowledge, even! Brace yourselves...

You know the whole "tin foil hat" thing? Well turns out its actually true. But have any of you ever even seen 'tin' foil? The stuff we wrap our sarnies in is made from aluminium. You cannot buy tin foil.
We aren't even allowed access to the raw materials needed to make a TFH!

They're on to us, man. :tinfoil:

You can buy 99% pure tin sheets online https://www.advent-rm.com/catalogue/tin/sheet/SN2214/

You could be a pioneer! An icon! A MESSIAH! in the conspiracy world. You could be the new David Icke.

Be that pioneer. Be the change you want to see in sub-standard, ineffective mind-protection devices. I believe in you.

Holy crap guys, I think we've found my calling!

EDIT: Erm, just looked at the prices. Talk about inflated to keep it out of reach of the plebs!

There's been a massive Wikileaks dump!

It'll take the combined forces of the interweb weeks to go through it all. But in the meantime, my stuck-here-mate decided the most important thing to look up first is Steve Job's medical records.
.... He actually dies of AIDS.

Meanwhile, the NWO continues to form arround us while we lie back and take it...

There's been a massive Wikileaks dump!

It'll take the combined forces of the interweb weeks to go through it all. But in the meantime, my stuck-here-mate decided the most important thing to look up first is Steve Job's medical records.
.... He actually dies of AIDS.

Meanwhile, the NWO continues to form arround us while we lie back and take it...

I'll get your tinfoil hat for you....

If Matt Hancock announces an NHS tracing app that's made by his best mates at Babylon Health then I would be very reluctant to use it.

So, has anyone else got their suicide plan in place for when "they" take over? Gonna be any day now...

David Icke banned from YouTube and Facebook in the space of 24hrs over conspiracy theories

o_O

I smell something fishy going on there.
:tinfoil:
What are they trying to coverup

o_O

Now if I said any of ^
Which is probably all true
Admin would have their deleted button and band stick hot and ready to go

:tinfoil:

That’s the big conspiracy here
:tired:

And just what's so bad about lying? Dunno if you've looked outside lately, but the so-called "truth" is pretty fucking bleak.

Icke was banned for telling too many lies on the intenet.
Lies that were repeated by idiots.
The entire internet needs to be banned. It’s full of lies
:confused:
It’s all about control

Control buy those few people sat on top of the golden pyramid
EXEf3qBXsAAzaYB

Or maybe the lizard people
DfuLPW6VAAAxm8i

https://www.collective-evolution.co...avid-icke-is-actually-right-about-reptilians/

Last edited:
So, I saw this recently:

jf0jork1s9831.jpg

That's the pope's audience hall, apparently.

I mean, I do have some interest in magick of the Crowleyesque variety and I don't think there necessarily needs to be a metaphysical basis for its efficacy and I do believe that the occult is more much popular amongst the so-called elites than is commonly believed. But, like, come on! That's a big ol' snake! That's madness that they actually had the gall to build that!

What is the rational explanation? When it was finished they looked at it and went 'Oh no...oh dear...that looks a little bit exactly like the creature that is used as a symbolic representation of evil and deceit in our own holy texts. How did we not notice that before?'

I don't know if 5G frazzles your gametes and shrivels your third eye. I don't know if adrenochrome is as moreish as it is claimed. I do know that's a big snake face and that that is weird.

The vast majority of "conspiracy theories" have at least a grain of truth. Some of them are even outright true.

5G fearmongering is not one of those. That sits somewhere between chemtrails and flat Earth.

The vast majority of "conspiracy theories" have at least a grain of truth. Some of them are even outright true.

5G fearmongering is not one of those. That sits somewhere between chemtrails and flat Earth.
It is nice to see there is a conspiracy theories line even you can't back

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk