• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2016-17

Thanks, but I now seriously hate you and am considering banning you from the forum! :p

I'll have a new layout for you all tomorrow, this has already delayed me going to bed!

:)

And here is the next one:

16473335_10158205445580343_4028330280956561875_n.jpg

Twister II?

I'm afraid that it is not.

@RussellH has set a new standard for clues, so here goes! ;)

This rollercoaster is located 765.57 miles (1,232.06 km) from the headquarters of its manufacturer. This has been worked out using the Google Maps measure distance tool and the RCDB location coordinates for the rollercoaster and the manufacturer HQ.

Simple. All you need to do is get on Google Earth and plonk some circles with the correct radius on top on EVERY. SINGLE. COASTER. MANUFACTURER.... then scour the perimeter of each.

With a radius of 765.57 miles, 2πr gives us a circumference of 4,810.2141 miles. Per company. RCDB lists 269 companies, giving a total of 1,293,947.5 miles of the planet for you to search.

... off you go then. Oh, me? I've got better things to do. I'm watching my hard drive defrag.

Maybe if you already have every single park on Earth marked on Google Earth, it would be a lot easier to see where one of the circle's edges lines up with a park. Something tells me @Sammy DOES have every single park marked...

Looks like another clue is needed.

This coaster opened at the same time as the park it is located in did. Since the park did open, two further coasters have been added.