• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2016-17

Apologies for the delay in a further clue, it's been a busy weekend!

Although having manufactured a significant number of coasters, you may consider that this company is more well known for rides other than coasters.

:)

Two days and no guesses after the last clue (which I thought was somewhat of a giveaway), so here is the final clue for this coaster, meaning it is going for one point:

The park this coaster resides in is located in place that has a TV show named after it.

It's been another two days and it seems like no-one is any closer. Any final guesses?

@DiogoJ42 how long do we wait now until I 'win' the points?

Wait, how many clues is that now? (Sorry, I've been up almost 24 hours and I'm doing another bloody cricket shift atm, my brain is AWOL)

Hmm, well I'm not going to have a chance to post a new layout (as per the rules) for a couple of days (work and houseguests and sleep = not a second of free time). So shall we say they have until Monday to claim the one remaining point?

Reactions: Rob
That's fine by me! I'm somewhat shocked that no-one has managed to get it so far really.

That's fine by me! I'm somewhat shocked that no-one has managed to get it so far really.

Weeeelll, you did give a clue that required people to search a linear distance of aproximately five times that from the Earth to the Moon....

That was the first clue, subsequent clues have been far easier! :p

It's not, but is it Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster at Universal Studios Florida?

Sorry, I went away for a few days. To summarise, we're looking for a coaster that fits this layout,
And here is the next one:

16473335_10158205445580343_4028330280956561875_n.jpg

And meets these clues.
This rollercoaster is located 765.57 miles (1,232.06 km) from the headquarters of its manufacturer. This has been worked out using the Google Maps measure distance tool and the RCDB location coordinates for the rollercoaster and the manufacturer HQ.

Looks like another clue is needed.

This coaster opened at the same time as the park it is located in did. Since the park did open, two further coasters have been added.

Apologies for the delay in a further clue, it's been a busy weekend!

Although having manufactured a significant number of coasters, you may consider that this company is more well known for rides other than coasters.

The park this coaster resides in is located in place that has a TV show named after it.