• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2016-17

Hell Cat - Clementon Park. If you claim all the points Rob then it's the first time it's happened in the history of TST.

Dragon Fly at Duinrell??? I tried googling the image but all I got was canary tattoos....

And to think this coaster is nowhere near as obscure as some of the ones I've done previously! :tearsofjoy:

I'll put you all out of your misery though. It was Alucinakis, a Zamperla hybrid coaster (yep, I had no idea they'd done one either), at Terra Mitica (in Benidorm which is the name of a TV show that I've never watched).

I'll try and be kinder next time! ;)

:)

Righto, here's the next one. I've no idea how easy or hard this might be...

Layout%202016%203_zps3t7ln8ee.jpg

Grrrrr, this one's been bugging me. I feel like it should be obvious. Clue time, methinks.

This coaster is located 24646.678633784km from TowersStreet HQ...... ;)

In all seriousness, here is a more straightforward clue - this coaster closed in 2003.

Looks like another clue is need - this coaster was located in the United States of America.