• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Layout Geek League 2016-17

By any chance is it desert race at heide hopefully your having a dig at merlin in saying colossos has gone

Smegging hell, I think you've killed the contest, Rob. More clues? At this rate you may end up winning the points for yourself!

Okie dokie, here's another clue, meaning this is going now for two points!

This coaster features two launches, a standing launch at the start and a rolling launch part way through the course of the ride.

:)

Bloody Jet Rescue at God damn sea world!!

You swine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob
You've got it! Thought it may be a risky choice seeing as you'd already done an Intamin Family Launch Coaster earlier in the game but clearly not! :p

Clearly not, never even crossed my mind and I am now livid! :p

That's what I love about this game; the ability to cause such frustration with something as innocent as a rollercoaster layout! :tearsofjoy:

I genuinely feel this is far too easy and an obvious one.. But that has been said before!

ee4c7c4e55c81cdfb9bd2a52c5609ae7.jpg

So, off we go again.

I knew it was too obvious :( Maybe I won't be keeping my tittle :p

Looks like it's time for a clue!

The park where this coaster is located only has two coasters and they both opened in the same year.

:)

Kwansong Yolcha at Taesongsan Funfair!

Only had to trawl 152 out of 179 pages of RCDB to get it... Dear God, give me strength!! I hate you Rob.

This is what you get for posting a clue when I have a dead shift at work!!

Anyway, I stupidly only have some hideously easy ones ore drawn. So after much debate, I've gone for this!

89d302deae1ffe386f802cde1dbb5c75.jpg

Best of luck all.

Yes. You enjoy it now!! You didn't when you were stressing over Villain for 4 days!

But yes, you are indeed correct!

Reactions: Rob