• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Lightwater Valley

Went to LWV today and rode The Ultimate for the first time. It was rough, but nowhere near I was expecting and I rode it three times (back car all goes). :)

Also did Raptor Attack for the first time, and really enjoyed it. The walkthrough sections are great. :)

My knees took quite a bashing on Ultimate though- they kept hitting the restraint casing. I did Twister too, and hated it lol.

Also, the Ultimate's operations were really poor yesterday, with dispatches taking a long time. This was partly because as the baggage racks don't cover the whole train, those on the back and middle cars have to walk along the platform to place/collect their bags, and the boarding gates aren't opened till the exit platform is clear.

Also, the Ultimate's operations were really poor yesterday, with dispatches taking a long time. This was partly because as the baggage racks don't cover the whole train, those on the back and middle cars have to walk along the platform to place/collect their bags, and the boarding gates aren't opened till the exit platform is clear.
Were they still keeping the air gates empty even though the next train is full and waiting for the other to come back?

Not that it really matters as the ride is that long that everything is ready by the time the other is waiting to offload

I had a great day here yesterday! First time I've ever visited and I was very impressed by the park. The ultimate, Raptor Attack and The Claw were awesome!

I don't know if it has happened to anyone else, but when riding the Black Pearl, I kept almost slipping out of the lap bar which was so scary. I'm not overly skinny either.

Yeah, Raptor Attack is easily one of the best themed and indoor coasters in the UK,
rode it twice last year and loved it. :)

Does anyone have a link to a nineties LWV ad that had a female vocalist that sounded a bit like 'Ride On Time' to a house beat that had the words "thrills in the valley"?
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/whats...lightwater-valley-look-back-nostalgic-8642694
The first video has the audio clip on it, the 2nd video is also worth a watch for a retro LWV advert (doesn't use the tune in question though)

Cannot find any copies of original adverts using the music though, were they ever on TV or was it just a radio advert. I cant remember.

Reports of an incident at Lightwater today, air ambulance on scene and a child involved.

Claims a child fell from Twister.