• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Liseberg: General Discussion

Is it just me who's not a fan of these B&M vest restraints? I find they tighten down on me throughout the ride and then at the end I find it quite difficult to breathe.
Which rides did you find that on?

They seem to work better on some rides than others. I really liked them on Banshee and Gatekeeper, but was less sold on the dive coasters.

I've only done two, Air and Swarm. Swarm in particular I really don't like. When I'm sitting in the brake run I find my breathing is shallow as I can't breathe out properly.

I think B&M have lost the plot, to be honest. While other manufacturers are increasingly trying to make their restraints as open and minimal as possible, B&M are making them more closed-in and restrictive.

Interested to see if a park has nailed a ride with this platform... looking forward to riding it.

"Looks slow"
cb409a736fee31a074d36dd9b8cafeea.jpg

I can’t wait. I’m there in two weeks. Hope it’s open by then :D

It could be. Couldn’t it ?

Please someone say yes it will.

For me, these coasters are still all about the drop and no one has done it as well as Alton and I suspect never will.

The rest of the layouts have always made me glad that there is no 'rest of' to Oblivion. They don't do a lot and everything that they do can be executed far better using a different platform.

Oh wow! That looks fantastic; definitely looks to be the best Dive Coaster in Europe, if not the world!

For me, these coasters are still all about the drop and no one has done it as well as Alton and I suspect never will.

The rest of the layouts have always made me glad that there is no 'rest of' to Oblivion. They don't do a lot and everything that they do can be executed far better using a different platform.

BEHOLD! I agree with Rick, let us drink heartily and remember this day!

The zero-g roll looks wonderfully snappy!

B&M certainly seem to be allowing some of their more recent coasters to take elements at a greater speed.

:)

I know it might sound a bit stupid, but it almost seems like B&M are reverting back to their older method of building coasters so to speak! Even though Swarm is still really intense, this looks snappier than Swarm, in my opinion!