• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Liseberg: General Discussion

Has anyone who’s been recently clocked how much a Liseberg bunny is and what sizes they come in? Asking for a chimp…
Was just there the other day but I didn't look at the price of the bunnys. However I do know that the bunny ears were 79 Krona (£5.90) as I bought my daughter a pair and she wore them throughout the whole trip. The fluffy bunny purses they sell are also really nice.

Anyone been to Liseberg recently with EP pass (or any other freebie pass), can you get entry sorted with an EP pass at the hotel entrance side of the park? Or would you have to walk round to the main entrance? Or is this something even the hotel could do? We are staying on site.

it’s been many years since I last went and that was way before they had a hotel.

Anyone been to Liseberg recently with EP pass (or any other freebie pass), can you get entry sorted with an EP pass at the hotel entrance side of the park? Or would you have to walk round to the main entrance? Or is this something even the hotel could do? We are staying on site.

it’s been many years since I last went and that was way before they had a hotel.
Though I got burned and literally just got free entrance and they made me pay 520sek for wristband which certainly isn't the intension of the offer just to warn

Just returned from Liseberg and it’s my favourite international park so far (I’ve only done 4 so not much of a sample I know).

Loved the place, the rides were great, the bunnies are cute, the size of the candyfloss was good value, the food was tasty, twinkly lights everywhere, absolutely loved it, I was in Alix Heaven. Balder is the best thing there, closely followed by helix and I found uppswingert scary in a very good way. Oh and the company was ok I guess @Poisson @Leigh 😁

The only fly in the otherwise perfect ointment was Helix queue closing so early - I know they do this, but we just timed it wrong unfortunately and it was a shame.

Would go back tomorrow if funds allowed. 10/10.