• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Liseberg: General Discussion

I never really thought of Swarm as intense until recently, but the turnaround before the corkscrew is - it's very low to the ground and quite early in the ride layout so the train is carrying a lot of speed. It's one of the few sections of any UK coaster that can make my vision go a bit odd.

I don't think intensity is not the ride's selling point though, wing coasters are at their best when going through rolls/twists, especially when incorporating interaction with theming. Raptor's in-line twist being one of the best examples with 4 near-misses.

Update on Kanonen. Lost Island have confirmed that they have aquired Kanonen, however they currently have no plans to install the coaster and may be putting it up for sale next year.

How bizarre!

:)

I'm guessing that they only realised after buying it just how much it was going to cost to operate and maintain.

I think this bit might be 90 degrees vertical :D
6Fjy9qS_d.jpg

From the email sent last night from the ECC, it looks like the opening event of Valkyria could be the 10th August. Going to wait for the park to make an official announcement before I get my hopes up too much though...

There is indeed an opening event in August 10th. I suspect that is the main opening day, although an sure the park will publically confirm soon.