• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

London Dungeons

Vengeance was just terrible in every way: looked really poor quality, bad ride experience, and unreliable as hell. The only perk was that it was enjoyable in the same way that swivel chairs are.

Agree that Extremis is a far more professional-sounding and better name than Drop Dead. Really bemused by that choice (and more importantly, by LOL)

You should've seen the website before I went through it with a fine tooth comb and suggested about 30 edits! Amazingly silly spelling mistakes. I, too, hate the LOL! Seems very odd!

I just found this old video that somebody took on the boat ride in 1998, the year after it opened. Back then it was called "Judgement Day - Executed to Death" and had a vertical lift system. As you can see it is very different from "Traitor - Boat Ride to Hell". Strange that they replaced all that with just... nothing. And a noisy dog.

I'm sure the new boat ride will know what it's doing this time, now that they have the chance to build it from scratch in a less restricted location.

Hmmm... rather tempting. Go to uni in the morning then make my way to the Dungeons for the afternoon :p

Since it became more actor led, it's always been humour driven; they're now just trying to make sure it's apparent.

Don't like the Darth Vader music playing outside the Dungeon; if they're going for sounds, a soundscape would be better; gentle monk chanting and an organ drone...

Sorry to double post, but..

I've been invited to the Q&A Press launch thingie of the Dungeon to record for the Season Pass Podcast - if you've any questions - email me at [email protected] (or leave them here) and I'll see what can be done.

Here are some interior shots:

LondonDungeon_EM017.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM053.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM040.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM050.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM045.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM038.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM003.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM008.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM009.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM034.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM029.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM014.jpg

LondonDungeon_EM012.jpg

Wow!

Wonder what's going to go into those panels with wiring to the left and the right sides of the logo?

Tv screens? Speakers?

nickhutson said:
Wonder what's going to go into those panels with wiring to the left and the right sides of the logo?

Tv screens? Speakers?

They looked more like boxes when I had a look, I was thinking prehaps some props like a severed hand or something, They didn't really look like Tv screens...