• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

London Dungeons

They went bust a few months ago, and were bought out by another company. I've not been since, but I've heard that all the actors have been replaced with an audio guide! O.O

and what about the Tombs experience?

The audio wand feature is for foreigners doing the attraction... maybe that's what you think replaced the actors?

I think they should make the whole thing a multi level horror attraction - it'd be much better than having a dungeon rip off and then a horror attraction...

Like I say, I've not been since this changed, so I only have hearsay to go on. But I've heard from a couple of different people that this is what has happened. :( Gazag seems to know a fair bit about the LBE / Tombs through his scare contacts. Maybe he could shed some light?

...To try and get back on topic: BOOO! To rigid scripting.

I can only say the rigid scripting rule was told to me from someone who just left the dungeons earlier this month (through sheer annoyance of the top suits at Merlin). Only time will tell!

Walked past the new dungeon last night - there's some funky torches above the door, with snakes wrapped around them!

Anyone going/went to Tooley Street today?

I'm heading to tooley street after a doctors appointment. Going to go with scaretour for the last tour of the current dungeons.

SamJ said:
I'm heading to tooley street after a doctors appointment. Going to go with scaretour for the last tour of the current dungeons.

Have a great time! I bet it will be fantastic! Make sure you let us know if they give away any information on the new one ;)

If anyone is intrested posted a article on my blogger regarding the old dungeons with some pics.

http://www.themeparknewsuk.com/2013/01/tooley-street-dungeon-closes.html

Thanks

With scaretour it was essentially the usual dungeons with much more atmosphere,laughs and less scripting with most actor lead speeches changed to relate to the "last ever tour"

It was great fun, and worth the visit, there were a lot of people just waiting around for the last go, when the does closed you could hear cheers from the staff!

I can't wait to try the new dungeons!

Went to Dungeons earlier, one of the last public groups...

Not much difference, but as per, the Judge scene was absolutely great, and that Fog scene was absolutely terrible, reeked of a cheap filler option... And Extremis <3

Gonna be interesting what the new one is like in comparison...

Says in the video posted a few months ago he will be part of the boat ride so I assume you will be hearing one of so many quotes.

So the sewer room has some conection to spinning, eh? Also, no great fire section.

Thank Goodness. It's never worked as a show. What they fail to have told us at the Great Fire bit was that only 5 people died.