• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

London Dungeons

Rocket said:
Most likely signs saying priority queue and standard queue (or however they word them)

That'd be my guess. Maybe they'll be able to change them depending upon how busy it was.

Judging from how busy the southbank was yesterday, this is going to prove a very effective relocation.

When I walked past about 2:30pm it was literally at a standstill... I think that it will be a very popular location with the tourists, Its an ideal location for Merlin to.

I can't wait till Tuesday now! Just so everyone knows the 4-5pm slot if now fully booked!

The South Bank - particularly in front of the Eye and County Hall is impossibly busy now... Was there at the weekend and it was very difficult to move about in such a tight space. It'll be great for Merlin, but add even more to the crowds which struggle to fit in the space.

djtruefitt said:
What used to be in this building before Merlin got hold of it?

Some of the dungeons are used to be a restaurant, which is now smaller and the entrance is diverted, there was also the "death trap" horror experience by fright club, that was closed and I believe the dungeons will take some of that area as well.

The theming looks amazing! I'm very impressed with it. Still far too scary for me though, if anyone needs me I'll be in the SEA LIFE!

Just one daft question, is this an actor or a very very life like prosthetic man?

LondonDungeon_EM008.jpg

Image taken from nickhutson's earlier post!

Just one daft question, is this an actor or a very very life like prosthetic man?

Completely fake. Pretty sure there are laws preventing employers from dissecting their staff. ;)

Glad to see Surgery Blood and Guts is returning!

nickhutson said:
The detail of the model is quite incredible! Shows how far they've come! Wonder if it'll still be breathing...

If we are looking at the same blood and guts show as the one in Tooley Street, it will most likely breath.

But why not move the old dummy? Surely that would have saved money, rather than make a new one from scratch.

I really didn't think much of the old dummy - looked rather fake. This one (in this picture, at least), looks to be a huge improvement.

Wow that really is an improvement, the set looks better as well! far darker and richer in theme.

Although having seen both I'm so not visiting, far too scary for me.

That's a shame, as I feel you'll be missing out on what could end up being one of the most spectacularly themed attractions in the country.

I am going to the PR event on Monday night and I'll, of course, report back here (and on The Season Pass and CoasterRadio.com)

Has anyone else had Jack TheRipper add them on Facebook? Naturally I thought it may be fake at first but the pictures are official and I'm sure that not all of them are on the Dungeon website?