• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Micro Meet: Pleasurewood Hills Meet Up?

What time is most suitable to meet up?

• 10:00am

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10:30am

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 11:00am

• 11:30am

• Total voters
hobohippie95 said:
LiamC said:
What's the closest train station to this? Wouldn't mind seeing what all the fuss is about if the trains aren't too bad :)

Lowestoft is the closest, and from the railway station, you can walk up the high street to the bus station (5 Minutes) and get the 601A which when Pleasurewood Hills is open, takes you directly into the car park.

Considering it would take me 3hrs 14min and I wouldn't get there till around 11.30, I think I'll give this a miss! Thanks for the info anyway :)

I may be interested in this, as long as I'm free on the date. In which case you might not need trains Liam ;)

I should be able to give 3 people a lift if they can get to Norwich station at a decent time.

The dates I put up should be ok for me but at work they might be changing our rota so that could all change :p

Jem8472 said:
I should be able to give 3 people a lift if they can get to Norwich station at a decent time.

The dates I put up should be ok for me but at work they might be changing our rota so that could all change :p

Subject to date confirmation, can I nab one of these please :D

Also what is 'decent' time?

Poison Tom 96 said:
Jem8472 said:

It depends when the park opens, it will take about 45 mins to get there from Norwich. So earlier the better really :p

Jem8472 said:
Poison Tom 96 said:
Jem8472 said:

It depends when the park opens, it will take about 45 mins to get there from Norwich. So earlier the better really :p

The Park Opens at 10am.

Tom, you have the choice of a 5 hour wait in Nottingham to get there at 08:13 or a train from Sheffield at 05:29 which gets you to Norwich at 09:15!

hobohippie95 said:
Tom, you have the choice of a 5 hour wait in Nottingham to get there at 08:13 or a train from Sheffield at 05:29 which gets you to Norwich at 09:15!

05:29 is fiiiiiiiiiiiiine by me :D

Jem8472 said:
4 hours? Does it go backwards or something??????

Also this is the level of fun you can expect at PWH!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it just calls at all the stations on the way.

This weeks great yarmouth advertiser. Page 20 2 entries to pwh for 30 quid. I have cut out 12 of them if I make to the meet for people to use.

Jem8472 said:
This weeks great yarmouth advertiser. Page 20 2 entries to pwh for 30 quid. I have cut out 12 of them if I make to the meet for people to use.

Well I am off to PWH tomorrow, will see about getting some discount vouchers to see what the cheapest price we can get is.

Well two options either pick 2 dates and do a poll or just pick the................... 20th July. I will say thats the easiest for me.

I have set up a poll which you will see at the top of the topic, the 5 dates are the one's given by Jem, You may select your top 3 preferences for dates, I have also put the opening times by the dates so you have this information ready for you.

Since Ho is forcing me to go despite the long train time, I voted 31st due to longer hours (as I might arrive late due to train/bus etc) and it sounded better than the 24th to prevent closer clashes with other meets.