• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Micro Meet: Pleasurewood Hills Meet Up?

What time is most suitable to meet up?

• 10:00am

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10:30am

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 11:00am

• 11:30am

• Total voters
6th July date has been removed as a possible date due to me no longer being available, you can now Re-vote for your top 3, with the remaining 4

Re: Micro Meet: Pleasurewood Hills Meet Up, 20th July.

Voting time is over, I can now comfirm that we have a date for this meet:

20th July!!!

Now we need to comfirm times etc.

The park is open 10am to 5pm on the 20th, How many of us are available to arrive for 10am, and how many will arrive later?

Well I will be able to make it for opening time, but that will depend on if I am giving lifts to anyone that might be coming down by train.

ATM still ok to be there but that might change, subject to how poor I am after June.

My posts have that many mistakes in them?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)

I plan on coming - went to Pleasurewood Hills many times as a child so will be like going back through memory lane!

IIRC public transport links to the park are rubbish - so will probably need a lift from Lowestoft station if anyone is going that way? :)

Well if PT turns up I am giving him a lift from Norwich station so if you could make it at a similar time Mike then I have a free space in the car.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping tabs on this to be honest. Has a date been selected? :)

Re: Micro Meet: Pleasurewood Hills Meet Up 20th July 2013

Right, we need to make list of who is comming.
I am definatly attending